IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Official list of every single waypoints (with download), The list and file download will always be updated
MK777
post Feb 10 2024, 01:27 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,465

after about a month of work, I'm finally please to presents you all a list of EVERY SINGLE waypoints that exist for RCBOT2 even an addition of FoxBot.

THIS LIST WILL ALWAYS BE UPDATED

https://sheet.zohocloud.ca/sheet/open/jyemn...fb0be64b8e76b2e

This should prevent to release an accidental new waypoint of a map already released

this project was RussiaTails's idea and I came to help him working on it. it has every details of every single maps, pictures, the Waypoint Author, modified by, the status and notes.

this include TFC, TF2, DoDS, HL2DM and Synergy. we separated the official maps and custom maps to different list. in case you need to search for a map in particular.

Also some important note!
-Most of TFC doesn't have the owner waypoints, since we cannot find actually who really made them.
-it isn't still complete, the reviewing isn't done to everything since there is too much.
-Some map file are nowhere to be found, yet still included in the list. if anyone have those missing map file I could update it

Everyone can insert a comment / request of what could be change or to be edited,

Or either you could download the file and edit it your way and send us back the edited versions

all waypoints were taken from this forum, insane's website and the rcbot2 discord group.

Another note, in case you guys noticed there are map you've never seen which weren't on the original build of rcbots2 website. with Maps included AND even thumbnails for every map. be warned the size of the download is huge. 12.59gb.

MAP & WAYPOINT DOWNLOAD
https://www.mediafire.com/file_premium/x1ma...bnails.rar/file

==== UPDATE ==== 18 feb 2024

>fixed most of the image of every single map, I learned that you can clic on the image for a fullscreen preview, so I made them bigger so it won't be smaller anymore.

>Updated the download file of the custom map and waypoints, added an missing waypoint I didn't found in the DoDS and files that require maps to works which we're missing

>The TFC Foxbot list has been updated. previously there it was full of UNKNOWN waypoint owner. AFTER check up. UNKNOWN count from 574, has decreased to 231 meaning half of the maps have now the original waypoint owner founded.

>a huge thanks to MadMax2 for correcting alot of the errors I've made in the DoDS's Custom category, fixed alot of the waypoint owners

==== UPDATE ==== 26 march 2024

TF2 (Official) waypoints have been all reviewed by me! bare in mind that these reviews were my point of view / my own opinions, if anything needs to be changed just warn me. modified by list is also updated.

==== UPDATE ==== 5 may 2024

>All TF2 Community map has been reviewed by me! which is now TF2 considered as complete.

>one map from the TF2 waypoint called cp_labor used to be a corrupted map in the latest tf2 updates, now it is fixed by RussiaTails, here's the link. now playable with waypoints : <a href="http:// " target="_blank">https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/file.../?id=3236879247</a>

>Added credits & links to all github of the originals bots applications, as well with all waypointer's credits.

>added ressource needed for certain map for the rcbot to be playable.

>Added new applications to the list, Rcbot1 & Whichbot. which contains new list for these application. added Natural Selection & Sven Co-op with their own official & community map in a separate tabs.

>in the download waypoints & map files, now contain other type of waypoints for other games as well (which was added but don't know if it's gonna be work on for the moment) including Battleground 1.0F & Half-Life Opposing Force

==== UPDATE ==== 19 may 2024

>DoDS Official & Community map is now fully reviewed!

>Most of UNKNOWN waypoint owner are now found, only a few that are lost.

>4-5 missing map which had waypoint has been now founded and added to the download list

>Again, if anything is wrong, I am not really a DoDS player, be sure to warn for changes. I did my best to
put all notes if anyone are interested to update the originals waypoints.

>Added few rare waypoints for Foxbot thanks to robocop
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th September 2024 - 11:41 PM