Reply to this topicStart new topic
> RCBot 0.9, Massive TF2 update
Fillmore
post Jul 29 2014, 11:03 PM
Post #21

RCBot Guru

Group: Waypointers
Member No.: 1,511

There seems to be a weird bug on TF2 Rcbots, which causes Demomen to rapidly switch between their primary and melee weapon. I also found out that bots can activate partner taunts, like the Conga. Due to the way Conga works, the bots will never stop dancing and just boogie until the timer runs out or they get killed (which can happen, since they go out of their spawns after dancing long enough)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
madmax2
post Aug 2 2014, 10:28 PM
Post #22

RCBot Guru

Member No.: 2,162

Just an update to my last post... wink.gif

Here are some debug images (rcbot2 0.9) for the excess proning issue on dods. I should be more specific, it's an excess distance proning issue. I ran several 20 minute games on dod_flash, dod_donner, and dod_snowbridge_explode_8. I really did not see much distance proning in the 20 minute games, so it may be more of an issue for longer rounds? But the images of the proning bot on donner was early in the round, which i think is unusual? And I don't think I saw it again the rest of the round?

All images are in the zip and are in order they occurred, with debug info. Not sure if this is useful, but here is what I saw on each map...

On donner, I first noticed an axis support class proning here, he stayed proning all the way behind the building ahead, making a complete circle around it, back to about this area, where he was killed still proning shortly after the last donner image in the zip (he reversed his direction when he got in the middle of the street (dod_donner0029_2.jpg) to retreat behind the tank). There were no enemies behind the building and very little in the street area after that. His health was 36 until he was killed, and danger level stayed around 80 until it jumped up to 139 near last image (dod_donner0031_2.jpg).

dod_donner0025_2.jpg
http://www18.zippyshare.com/v/87653773/file.html

On snowbridge, I first saw the bot at the bottom of this hill, he proned up the hill to the top, then back down the hill into the fort, at this point I'm not sure if he stood up and jumped over the wall and proned along the front, or if he proned behind the wall to a place where he can drop down in front. Either way, when he got to the corner of fort, just after last image, he stood up and ran off... His health remains at 70, and danger level is low, about 39, until he gets to fort.

dod_snowbridge_explode_80022.jpg
http://www18.zippyshare.com/v/14417719/file.html

Conditions Covert & Paranoid seem to be always present when this happens.

debug proning images.zip
http://www23.zippyshare.com/v/98261112/file.html

I also played a few 20 minute games on donner & flash with 0.9, and I don't remember seeing any excess distance proning, bots covered the maps well, and were a fun challenge smile.gif ... So, now I'm not sure how common this is, it seems a bit random, but perhaps more likely to occur on long game rounds?

Fillmore:
Due to the way Conga works, the bots will never stop dancing and just boogie until the timer runs out or they get killed

That sounds hilarious laugh.gif , I gota get TF2....
+Quote Post
htt123
post Aug 3 2014, 12:45 PM
Post #23

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,345

do you know how much waypoint i created? i have more waypoint than madmax2 wink.gif i created ctf_hotspring_b4, cp_treehouse_b4, pl_cactuswater, pl_borax_rc3, cp_basement_v3, koth_harvest_minecraft_s2, and many more. i created newer map and total more than 50
+Quote Post
Cheeseh
post Aug 3 2014, 12:56 PM
Post #24

Admin

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

@Fillmore yeah I noticed the demoman problem too, I didn't manage to catch the reason yet though I will debug it eventually

Also, never knew about the conga, I guess the need to hit the taunt button again to stop?

@htt123

so you want to be waypointer status? wink.gif
+Quote Post
Fillmore
post Aug 3 2014, 05:26 PM
Post #25

RCBot Guru

Member No.: 1,511

QUOTE(Cheeseh @ Aug 3 2014, 12:56 PM) *

@Fillmore yeah I noticed the demoman problem too, I didn't manage to catch the reason yet though I will debug it eventually

Also, never knew about the conga, I guess the need to hit the taunt button again to stop?

@htt123

so you want to be waypointer status? wink.gif

Yep, pushing the taunt button again will end the Conga.
+Quote Post
htt123
post Aug 4 2014, 08:58 AM
Post #26

@Cheeseh

yes laugh.gif i upload it to mediafire later. also i discovered some missing thing and bugs when i playing on my own waypoint. you should try it to find the bugs. bugs for koth try koth_Krag. rolleyes.gif

oh yeah i forgot to tell you. i have gamebanana account http://gamebanana.com/members/1386997

And my email : edtrio29@gmail.com (i pick the name from my favorite song tongue.gif)
+Quote Post
htt123
post Aug 4 2014, 01:03 PM
Post #27

Finish Link :

TF2 = http://www.mediafire.com/download/ydn19uf9...Waypoint_TF2.7z
DODS = http://www.mediafire.com/download/eeelyb6k...aypoint_DODS.7z

Please add me in credits on next update biggrin.gif
+Quote Post
madmax2
post Aug 5 2014, 05:05 AM
Post #28

RCBot Guru

Member No.: 2,162

QUOTE(htt123 @ Aug 4 2014, 06:03 AM) *

Hi htt123,

Nice, many new waypoints smile.gif . I saw you had posted rcw's on the website waypoints page too. Just to be clear, a few rcw's from myself & other waypointers found their way into these packs (I believe I found rcws from genmac, fillmore, madmax2/emotional, testeryyy, & septien included). But most look to be new ones I don't have... Thanks for the waypoint packs... smile.gif

It's good to have another waypointer here, welcome...

madmax2
+Quote Post
htt123
post Aug 5 2014, 07:15 AM
Post #29

are my waypoint quality is good smile.gif madmax2

Cheeseh. why you don't add route waypoint for DODS. you will find out on dod_aubercy wink.gif
+Quote Post
htt123
post Aug 5 2014, 07:58 AM
Post #30

oh blink.gif i forgot to say. for TF2 . i got few map to renew capture waypoint. (cause few of my waypoint made from rcbot 080 tongue.gif)
+Quote Post
htt123
post Aug 6 2014, 07:41 AM
Post #31

add me for steam http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198134455418 laugh.gif
+Quote Post
SPYderman
post Aug 8 2014, 05:27 AM
Post #32

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,299

QUOTE(htt123 @ Aug 6 2014, 07:41 AM) *

You know you can edit posts right, lol.
But yeah, cool waypoints.
+Quote Post

2 Pages V < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 05:01 AM