Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> PD gamemode
dgesd
post Jul 1 2017, 10:50 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,325

Since I had released my first pd waypoint, I still dont understand how to force bots to play this mode properly.
I tried everything and even tried to script it, but since 0.9 update the scripts support had removed.

I think script system should be returned like an addictional system. If waypoint have script - it works with it, if not - it works with automatical system.
But there is a problem with finding the desired event (the arrival of the UFO or the opening of the portal) and further writing it in the script, because the bots only react to the actions of the ally or the enemy team (I think).

In short, we need to do something with these modes (rd and pd), because they are already several years old.
What do you think about it?

I apologize for my English mistakes
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Cheeseh
post Jul 1 2017, 10:24 PM
Post #2

Admin

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

QUOTE(dgesd @ Jul 1 2017, 11:50 AM) *

Since I had released my first pd waypoint, I still dont understand how to force bots to play this mode properly.
I tried everything and even tried to script it, but since 0.9 update the scripts support had removed.

I think script system should be returned like an addictional system. If waypoint have script - it works with it, if not - it works with automatical system.
But there is a problem with finding the desired event (the arrival of the UFO or the opening of the portal) and further writing it in the script, because the bots only react to the actions of the ally or the enemy team (I think).

In short, we need to do something with these modes (rd and pd), because they are already several years old.
What do you think about it?
I apologize for my English mistakes

This game mode hasn't really been supported yet, so no wonder its not working very well. I don't have much time to look into it either atm,
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:46 PM