Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
madmax2
post Oct 29 2018, 02:20 AM
Post #2

RCBot Guru

Group: Waypointers
Member No.: 2,162

Awesome News smile.gif ... Just downloaded the waypoint converter & bot. Really busy right now but want to try this soon. Looks Like the waypoint flags are same as old version? I've never used any of the angel script stuff. Hope to help with the waypoints, if I can find some time...

Rebuilt from scratch, that must of been a bit of work???

Thanks Cheeseh... biggrin.gif
User is offlineProfile CardPM
+Quote Post
Cheeseh
post Oct 29 2018, 08:49 AM
Post #3

Admin

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

QUOTE(madmax2 @ Oct 29 2018, 02:20 AM) *

Awesome News smile.gif ... Just downloaded the waypoint converter & bot. Really busy right now but want to try this soon. Looks Like the waypoint flags are same as old version? I've never used any of the angel script stuff. Hope to help with the waypoints, if I can find some time...

Hey madmax, yeah the waypoint flags are the same so far, some aren't fully implemented yet and I might find that there is no need to implement old waypoint types , so some may change in the future. Some of the waypoints I've bundled into the git repository may be corrupt or unusable as maps have changed, if so need to clear the waypoints and start them again. When you save, they get saved into a 'store' folder. You may put your waypoints on the forum here and I can update if you do so smile.gif
+Quote Post
Cheeseh
post Oct 29 2018, 08:49 AM
Post #4

Admin

QUOTE(madmax2 @ Oct 29 2018, 02:20 AM) *

Hey madmax, yeah the waypoint flags are the same so far, some aren't fully implemented yet and I might find that there is no need to implement old waypoint types , so some may change in the future. Some of the waypoints I've bundled into the git repository may be corrupt or unusable as maps have changed, if so need to clear the waypoints and start them again. When you save, they get saved into a 'store' folder. You may put your waypoints on the forum here and I can update if you do so smile.gif
+Quote Post
madmax2
post Oct 29 2018, 05:29 PM
Post #5

RCBot Guru

Group: Waypointers
Member No.: 2,162

I got the bots installed and working on my XP PC last night. I'm going to need to set up key binds & disable survival mode, horrably slow at typing... rolleyes.gif

Does the WP converter strip all the givetypes, or just the Unimplemented ones?

If you update the waypoint converter, would it be a big hastle for you to make the converter compatable with XP (.NET 4.0 instead of .NET 4.5?)? My traveling PC is XP. I just got a newer (used) PC, but it's to big to take on the road with me...

I don't know, maybe I don't need that if I just pre-convert waypoints before going on the road? Guess I can work around that since I have this newer PC now. I had the same issue with the RCBot2_HookInfo_Updater. Maybe for future updates or .net prg's you could make them net 4.0? I'm probably the last XP user left on earth though... tongue.gif

*** Check the Angelscript forum Permissions , I could not reply there...
+Quote Post
Cheeseh
post Oct 29 2018, 10:02 PM
Post #6

Admin

QUOTE(madmax2 @ Oct 29 2018, 05:29 PM) *

I got the bots installed and working on my XP PC last night. I'm going to need to set up key binds & disable survival mode, horrably slow at typing... rolleyes.gif

Does the WP converter strip all the givetypes, or just the Unimplemented ones?

If you update the waypoint converter, would it be a big hastle for you to make the converter compatable with XP (.NET 4.0 instead of .NET 4.5?)? My traveling PC is XP. I just got a newer (used) PC, but it's to big to take on the road with me...

I don't know, maybe I don't need that if I just pre-convert waypoints before going on the road? Guess I can work around that since I have this newer PC now. I had the same issue with the RCBot2_HookInfo_Updater. Maybe for future updates or .net prg's you could make them net 4.0? I'm probably the last XP user left on earth though... tongue.gif

*** Check the Angelscript forum Permissions , I could not reply there...

the WP converter keeps all types.

no trouble to make it net 4 I don't think.

TBH I think most waypoints need fixing / redone anyway.

Fixed permissions on the angelscript forum, waypoint forum should be fine..

just fixed bad bot aiming, at least they are getting frags now. Theyre pretty hardcore now
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 03:33 AM