Reply to this topicStart new topic
> waypoint motherload, all my waypoints in one plac
w00tguy123
post Dec 30 2012, 04:37 PM
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,069

Looks like some of my links are dead now, here are all the waypoints on my computer right now:

Waypoint Motherload

This should include all the waypoints from the bot back, extra waypoints pack, everything I've released here, and some other random things I never released (nor finished, probably).

I guess I'll just add to this whenever I make new waypoints. Also I think some of the waypoints in there conflict with madmax's. Idk if they are the same, or an incomplete one from me, or just from me.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
madmax2
post Jan 2 2013, 12:41 AM
Post #2

RCBot Guru

Group: Waypointers
Member No.: 2,162

Cool, thanks for the extra waypoints smile.gif . All the rcw's I've added/modified here, are different than the ones in your pack. Some will conflict. I think the more rcw's we have the better, more options for different map/mod versions smile.gif .

New download link below http://rcbot.bots-united.com/forums/index....ost&p=11995
+Quote Post
anthony_g4i
post Jun 10 2013, 06:00 AM
Post #3

Member No.: 1,771

QUOTE(w00tguy123 @ Dec 30 2012, 11:37 AM) *

Looks like some of my links are dead now, here are all the waypoints on my computer right now:

Waypoint Motherload

This should include all the waypoints from the bot back, extra waypoints pack, everything I've released here, and some other random things I never released (nor finished, probably).

I guess I'll just add to this whenever I make new waypoints. Also I think some of the waypoints in there conflict with madmax's. Idk if they are the same, or an incomplete one from me, or just from me.

Is compatible with Sven Coop 4.7 ?
+Quote Post
madmax2
post Jun 10 2013, 06:40 PM
Post #4

RCBot Guru

Hi anthony_g4i,

Yes, the waypoints should work, as long as the map hasn't changed since the waypoint was made. Most of the waypoints in his pack were made long before sc4.7, are for older maps, and were included with other packs too. He did update some of the waypoints, but before sc4.6 or 4.7 were released. As long as the map still works in sc4.7, and the waypoint wasn't made on a very old version of rcbot, it should work.

As for the official maps with sc4.7, some of the maps have not been waypointed yet, and are not in w00tguy's pack. His pack is the newest, updated pack available. All of the waypoints I made/updated, were tested/updated to work with sc4.6 & sc4.7, find them in the waypoints thread. I plan to waypoint more of the official maps, that havn't been done yet. The maps I want to do next are: crystal series, intruder, finish sectore series, and possibly sc_reflux and mommamesa... mommamesa can be played without bots... smile.gif

I know of a few maps, rcbot has problems with on sc4.7. In sc_activist 1, rcbots won't shoot the security guards (barneys & otis's), and the wpt in the pack is broken, bots stop moving with it, use my rcw instead. They will shoot other enemies in the map. Rcbots have the same problem in deadsimpleneo2 with the bodyguards, but it's less of an issue with this map, since it is a horde style map and a limited number of bodygaurds show up later in the game. This rcbot shooting problem, is not in sc4.6, it's a new issue with sc4.7. Polar Rescue is buggy with the bots too, and not really playable after a certain point sad.gif ... If you find any other maps the bots are very buggy on, please let us know, thanks....

Last Man Standing series wpts are incomplete in this waypoint pack, get mard's wpts for that here: http://filebase.bots-united.com/index.php?...view&id=337. Yabma is incomplete, but can be easily finished by the player. I still haven't played all the maps, but do have notes on the status of most of them. I should compile an up to date list of what i know so far, and post it? If you think that would be useful? For the maps I have waypointed, use those instead of the ones in this pack, they will work the best for sc4.7. wink.gif

madmax2
+Quote Post
anthony_g4i
post Jun 11 2013, 03:46 PM
Post #5

Member No.: 1,771

QUOTE(madmax2 @ Jun 10 2013, 01:40 PM) *

Hi anthony_g4i,

Yes, the waypoints should work, as long as the map hasn't changed since the waypoint was made. Most of the waypoints in his pack were made long before sc4.7, are for older maps, and were included with other packs too. He did update some of the waypoints, but before sc4.6 or 4.7 were released. As long as the map still works in sc4.7, and the waypoint wasn't made on a very old version of rcbot, it should work.

As for the official maps with sc4.7, some of the maps have not been waypointed yet, and are not in w00tguy's pack. His pack is the newest, updated pack available. All of the waypoints I made/updated, were tested/updated to work with sc4.6 & sc4.7, find them in the waypoints thread. I plan to waypoint more of the official maps, that havn't been done yet. The maps I want to do next are: crystal series, intruder, finish sectore series, and possibly sc_reflux and mommamesa... mommamesa can be played without bots... smile.gif

I know of a few maps, rcbot has problems with on sc4.7. In sc_activist 1, rcbots won't shoot the security guards (barneys & otis's), and the wpt in the pack is broken, bots stop moving with it, use my rcw instead. They will shoot other enemies in the map. Rcbots have the same problem in deadsimpleneo2 with the bodyguards, but it's less of an issue with this map, since it is a horde style map and a limited number of bodygaurds show up later in the game. This rcbot shooting problem, is not in sc4.6, it's a new issue with sc4.7. Polar Rescue is buggy with the bots too, and not really playable after a certain point sad.gif ... If you find any other maps the bots are very buggy on, please let us know, thanks....

Last Man Standing series wpts are incomplete in this waypoint pack, get mard's wpts for that here: http://filebase.bots-united.com/index.php?...view&id=337. Yabma is incomplete, but can be easily finished by the player. I still haven't played all the maps, but do have notes on the status of most of them. I should compile an up to date list of what i know so far, and post it? If you think that would be useful? For the maps I have waypointed, use those instead of the ones in this pack, they will work the best for sc4.7. wink.gif

madmax2

Thanks for answer. The SC 4.7 is very buggy with Rcbot sad.gif , but SC 4.5 ? this pack is compatible with 4.5 or only it works perfectly with SC 3.0 ?

And, yes, If you could to post a new pack for 4.7 , it have been very useful .
+Quote Post
madmax2
post Jun 13 2013, 06:43 AM
Post #6

RCBot Guru

This pack is a collection of waypoints that spans several versions of svencoop. Many are dated 2003, the sc2.0/2.1 era. But you can't really go by the date alone, because the first time a map is run with rcbot, a new date stamp is put on the rcw when a new rcv file is generated. The size of the rcw is a more accurate way to determine how old the rcw is. I do this by comparing the rcw size to the same rcw's in older packs, such as cheeseh's pack. You will find that most all the rcw's in cheeseh's pack are also in this pack, and the rcw's file size is the same in both packs. And I think most all the rcw's in cheeseh's pack were from sc3.0 or older. The svencoop2a rcw is the oldest waypoint in both packs, and they are the exact same rcw's, by size and date. svencoop1 & svencoop2 rcw's are in both packs, thier dates have changed, but thier file size has not. Chances are, they are the exact same rcw's. I don't think those 2 maps have changed much over the years (sven-viking's first maps), and the waypoints probably work about the same as when they were first made/updated. They probably will work on any version of those maps from sc2.1 thru sc4.7, but may of been updated around sc3.0, i'm guessing?

I'm guessing, but I would say the majority of the rcw's in this pack is from sc3.0 era, 2004+, which was the newest for several years... Some are from the sc4.0 to 4.5 period too. But, I'm not sure if rcbot even worked with any of the sc4.0 versions, I think it was broken until cheeseh fixed it for sc4.5? I never got any sc4.0 version because I thought rcbot wasn't working with it, from what i was reading at the time...

[Edit 1-5-21]
w00tguy123's link has broken so I uploaded a more compact version here. The only difference is I removed the rcv files that will regenerate the first time you use the waypoint. All the rcw files are there...

http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=04335420611421926476

Also, the rcv files are not needed if you are going to convert a rcw to a rcwa for angelscript RCbot

[Edit 5-4-21]

tinyupload is down and might be gone for good sad.gif ??? I really liked that site for small file hosting... I'll have to look for another place if it doesn't come back online... I don't like sites that are java heavy advertisements... hmm, maybe I can host it here on the forum, it may fit within my size limit...?

[Edit 8-26-21]
w00tguy123's Motherload Waypoint Pack
smile.gif
Attached File  waypoint_motherload_rcw.7z ( 783.61k ) Number of downloads: 240
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 01:39 PM