+Quote Post
madmax2
post Aug 8 2015, 08:19 PM
Post #2

RCBot Guru

Group: Waypointers
Member No.: 2,162

Hey FakeZapata,

I don't want to start any "new" waypoints until after summer, over a month from now sad.gif . I have wanted to play this, even tho I never have played the Zelda games. I would like to play it before attempting to wpt it, so maybe I'll give it a play through, soon? smile.gif

Did you try the rcws from w00tguy123's motherload pack? They look a bit small, so maybe they are just some test rcw's he did while making the maps, and are incomplete?

He would be the best person to waypoint these maps, as I would need to learn how the map works to do a decent rcw. But he seems busy with map & programming projects, atm?

I'll consider doing it in a month or two? In the mean time, maybe w00tguy will stop by? Or someone else will have a go at it?... rolleyes.gif
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
FakeZapata
post Aug 10 2015, 08:56 PM
Post #3

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,301

QUOTE(madmax2 @ Aug 8 2015, 09:19 PM) *

Hey FakeZapata,

I don't want to start any "new" waypoints until after summer, over a month from now sad.gif . I have wanted to play this, even tho I never have played the Zelda games. I would like to play it before attempting to wpt it, so maybe I'll give it a play through, soon? smile.gif

Did you try the rcws from w00tguy123's motherload pack? They look a bit small, so maybe they are just some test rcw's he did while making the maps, and are incomplete?

He would be the best person to waypoint these maps, as I would need to learn how the map works to do a decent rcw. But he seems busy with map & programming projects, atm?

I'll consider doing it in a month or two? In the mean time, maybe w00tguy will stop by? Or someone else will have a go at it?... rolleyes.gif

I haven't tried these rcw's. Thank you for the tip smile.gif
+Quote Post
w00tguy123
post Aug 16 2015, 01:21 AM
Post #4

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,069

QUOTE(FakeZapata @ Aug 10 2015, 01:56 PM) *

I haven't tried these rcw's. Thank you for the tip smile.gif

Ah, I don't think those .rcws are anywhere near complete. I think I never finished them because I didn't think bots would be any help in these maps, but I'll take a look later.

Edit: Haha, yep. They all died at the part where you get the sword - game over tongue.gif
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 07:38 PM