Reply to this topicStart new topic
> This maybe a problem, aliens are not building
Sandman[SA]
post Sep 29 2003, 04:44 AM
Post #1

RCBot Waypointer

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 19

As I said, this may or may not be a problem. Maybe I didn't have enough bots or something but i'm just not sure. I know with the older versions of rcbot, the aliens needed 3 players to get a gorge so I was assuming the same applies with rcbot 1.0+.

Started playing ns_eclipse, teams were 3 vs 3 including me at the command. The aliens rushed hard and relentlessly ( was happy to see that biggrin.gif ) but after 45 minutes, no aliens went gorge to build anything. huh.gif I only saw skulk, lerk and fade. Play continued on ns_tanith for another 30 minutes or so with identical results. Still no gorge to be found. mad.gif What am I doing wrong?
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Cheeseh
post Sep 29 2003, 10:40 AM
Post #2

Admin

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

The building isn't great nor is the alien team, I'd suggest running which bot too, which I know you can do (check out next release .. I might have a look at building things) I need to do something similar to marine bots building things when they see them, because its the same with the aliens, they only build when they dont have any tasks left, so maybe an interrupt to tell if they see something buildable.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 02:50 AM