IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> [RCBot] You don't have access to this command, I'm unable to add bots, and get this message.
OctoberCat
post Aug 1 2009, 11:41 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,634

SOLVED: I had a typo in my accessclients.ini file. After fixing it, I have full access.

Hi,

I've got a Linux dedicated TF2 server running RCBot2 .5 compile from Bir3yk. I've tried all of his builds from 106 thru 111.

The plugin loads up fine, and doesn't throw any errors. I've added my steam ID to the accessclients file.

When I execute an rcbot addbot an error is thrown that says something like [RCbot] You don't have access to this command.

From reading the entire post library in the forums, I see others have had this issue, and the latest compile fixed it.

My question is: Is there a newer linux build that I can possibly get which would fix this? I don't know jack about how to compile it for myself, but if doing so provides a solution I'll learn how.

I've waited a long time for TF2 bots, and would be so grateful to get this working. If you can help me out, I will give back to your cause and provide any waypoint files which I will be doing for a few Rats-Style maps.

Thanks for any help!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
wyn10
post Aug 5 2009, 12:15 AM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,626

I get this problem on the window's version sometimes. Just restart steam. Works.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st May 2024 - 04:23 AM