Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Any configs to improve bots(HL2DM) performances in game?, They act blur
UserU
post Sep 10 2009, 03:12 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,441

The bots are somewhat "slow" when taking fire from another player. They'll just stare at him/ her and continue running. It's very annoying as there's absolutely no challenge from the almost unresponsive bots. Are there any console commands to improve their field of vision? I could almost rack up to 100 kills without dying.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Cheeseh
post Sep 10 2009, 05:59 PM
Post #2

Admin

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

QUOTE(UserU @ Sep 10 2009, 04:12 PM) *

The bots are somewhat "slow" when taking fire from another player. They'll just stare at him/ her and continue running. It's very annoying as there's absolutely no challenge from the almost unresponsive bots. Are there any console commands to improve their field of vision? I could almost rack up to 100 kills without dying.

There are bugs in the code that were fixed in the TF2 version of the bot, unfortunately I never made a HL2DM compatible version of it. I think someone did around the fourm, but at the moment I have not supported it since I was working on the TF2 version. If someone here has changed the code they should come to this thread smile.gif If not I will try sometime to sort it out, but at the moment it is a bug that can only be fixed with the latest code.
+Quote Post
UserU
post Sep 11 2009, 03:34 AM
Post #3

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,441

QUOTE(Cheeseh @ Sep 11 2009, 01:59 AM) *

There are bugs in the code that were fixed in the TF2 version of the bot, unfortunately I never made a HL2DM compatible version of it. I think someone did around the fourm, but at the moment I have not supported it since I was working on the TF2 version. If someone here has changed the code they should come to this thread smile.gif If not I will try sometime to sort it out, but at the moment it is a bug that can only be fixed with the latest code.

Alright, thanks for the reply. Looks like I have to settle with another one in the meantime smile.gif
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 11:17 AM