IPB WARNING [2] preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead (Line: 439 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
IPB WARNING [2] preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead (Line: 445 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
IPB WARNING [2] preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead (Line: 451 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
IPB WARNING [2] preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead (Line: 474 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
IPB WARNING [2] preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead (Line: 439 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
IPB WARNING [2] preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead (Line: 445 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
IPB WARNING [2] preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead (Line: 451 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
IPB WARNING [2] preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead (Line: 474 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
dod_coire_rc3 + dod_santos_b3 - RCBot Forums
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> dod_coire_rc3 + dod_santos_b3
genmac
post Mar 17 2013, 10:38 PM
Post #1

RCBot Guru

Group: Waypointers
Member No.: 2,098

Ok here's some new wpts for the week as requested.

Attached File(s)
Attached File  2wptsmarch182013.rar ( 10.83k ) Number of downloads: 356
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
genmac
post Mar 29 2013, 04:46 AM
Post #2

RCBot Guru

Group: Waypointers
Member No.: 2,098

hehe seems you're having a blast with the bots! awesome!

yeah plz do report some things about the wpts or the bots itself.
Always on a look out for some further improvement on the wpts.
Sometimes there are wpts not connected especially those that goes up.
Sometimes there are too much paths making the bots kinda confused I think and would
stay together in one wpt but sooner would start moving, don't if know if that's a bug
or just wpts with too much paths. I'm sure Cheeseh will check this out.

Check out dod_cr44b3_remake another remake from dod I think...also a nice bridge map.
another one I can't remember map name but it's one on the list of emotional request I already waypointed. yeah I love bridge maps too hehe.

I'm also taking a little break from waypointing though I still have some few more I forgot to post lol! I'm kinda hooked with freaking CSS YAY! I hate the stock weapons on cs and css coz their modelled wrong...shell ejection port or cocking handle is on the left if you're using them right handed unlike in dod/dods totally correct weapon models. CSGO finally had it right though but CSS is a little bit better on some other aspects but CS1.6 is way way way better coz it has iron sights plugin now LoL! well I love guns and use to play airsoft so weapon details is very important for fps games now for me hehe...ok sorry for the rant. Tnc god there are high quality superbly accurate custom weapon models out there for cs and css. I'm hooked on collecting them now LoL!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
genmac   dod_coire_rc3 + dod_santos_b3   Mar 17 2013, 10:38 PM
Emotional   RE: dod_coire_rc3 + dod_santos_b3   Mar 20 2013, 06:35 AM
madmax2   RE: dod_coire_rc3 + dod_santos_b3   Mar 26 2013, 08:02 PM
genmac   RE: dod_coire_rc3 + dod_santos_b3   Mar 27 2013, 06:06 AM
madmax2   RE: dod_coire_rc3 + dod_santos_b3   Mar 28 2013, 06:11 PM
genmac   RE: dod_coire_rc3 + dod_santos_b3   Mar 29 2013, 04:46 AM

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 09:11 PM