Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Converted Waypoints for RCbot-AngelScript, Updated & Tested for Git
Cheeseh
post Apr 16 2019, 08:33 PM
Post #81

Admin

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

It's a good idea, though I need to remind myself with the scripting system myself to see how simple a feature is to implement (which means time I'm finding rather difficult to find !)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
madmax2
post Apr 18 2019, 08:38 AM
Post #82

RCBot Guru

Group: Waypointers
Member No.: 2,162

No problem, I wasn't sure if that function was there or not. Perhaps some future update... wink.gif
+Quote Post
danylopez123
post Jun 17 2019, 02:27 PM
Post #83

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,598

Hello there, im new to the forums... well, actually i've been watching over this for a long time without i register, but now i just did.
I just wanted to say that since April 15th of 2019 there is no new updates for the converted waypoints.
Are you still working with other maps?
+Quote Post
madmax2
post Jun 18 2019, 05:52 AM
Post #84

RCBot Guru

QUOTE(danylopez123 @ Jun 17 2019, 06:27 AM) *

Hello there, im new to the forums... well, actually i've been watching over this for a long time without i register, but now i just did.
I just wanted to say that since April 15th of 2019 there is no new updates for the converted waypoints.
Are you still working with other maps?

Hi dany,

Welcome smile.gif ... I haven't started any new conversions, but there were a couple that have been on hold. I've been working on a dod:s waypoint that I will probably release soon. I intend to get back to it (SvenCoop), just some real-life stuff slowing me down, and it's summer weather here, too smile.gif ...

Did you have some waypointing question, or specific maps you want converted? Or just curious about the progress?

Ok, I had a look at where I left off, I started work on these maps but have not finished yet...

sc_psyko - I did do some work on this, and tested most areas, but ran into problems with the doors, so put it on hold while working on other wpts. I've had an idea how to fix the doors, so this may be the 1st one I get back to working on?

sc_activist series (sc_activist & Sc_activist3) - There were some buggy bot problems on maps 1 & 2, not sure about map 3? I'll need to re-check these with the latest rcbot version.

jumpers - I don't think I did much on this yet?

Any official map such as toonrun or toadsnatch etc. should get tested, my progress was much slower than I had hoped sad.gif ...

Yeah, there is a boat load of wpts that need testing and will need some work...

Have you tested some? Do you have any requests?

My progress during summer months will be painfully slow, but I may be willing to work on some wpts, as my time allows... wink.gif
+Quote Post
danylopez123
post Jun 18 2019, 09:31 PM
Post #85

QUOTE(madmax2 @ Jun 18 2019, 07:52 AM) *

Hi dany,

Welcome smile.gif ... I haven't started any new conversions, but there were a couple that have been on hold. I've been working on a dod:s waypoint that I will probably release soon. I intend to get back to it (SvenCoop), just some real-life stuff slowing me down, and it's summer weather here, too smile.gif ...

Did you have some waypointing question, or specific maps you want converted? Or just curious about the progress?

Ok, I had a look at where I left off, I started work on these maps but have not finished yet...

sc_psyko - I did do some work on this, and tested most areas, but ran into problems with the doors, so put it on hold while working on other wpts. I've had an idea how to fix the doors, so this may be the 1st one I get back to working on?

sc_activist series (sc_activist & Sc_activist3) - There were some buggy bot problems on maps 1 & 2, not sure about map 3? I'll need to re-check these with the latest rcbot version.

jumpers - I don't think I did much on this yet?

Any official map such as toonrun or toadsnatch etc. should get tested, my progress was much slower than I had hoped sad.gif ...

Yeah, there is a boat load of wpts that need testing and will need some work...

Have you tested some? Do you have any requests?

My progress during summer months will be painfully slow, but I may be willing to work on some wpts, as my time allows... wink.gif

I have tested some but because of the long time it's been since i don't play Sven-Coop, i will have to see them again at some point.

As for a request... i currently dont have any... or at least... for the old Half-Life campaign waypoints converted for the new SC 5.0 now that there are less maps because they are more in 1 for some parts.

But there is no rush for that, i can always wait for new updates.
+Quote Post
danylopez123
post Jun 24 2019, 02:24 PM
Post #86

Ok, i've been thinking about a request, to start, how about the sc_tetris maps?
The waypoints feels incompleted.
+Quote Post
madmax2
post Jun 25 2019, 09:01 PM
Post #87

RCBot Guru

Hi dany,

I believe Ryusho was working on tetris maps. Not sure how far along he is, but I think he still stops by the forums, he just did a few days ago. Perhaps he has something to share? I kinda dread doing the tetris maps cause of all those tight spots and all looks the same, and lots of puzzles & jumps, very difficult waypointing. Right now I have my hands full of projects, but I will keep your request on the list, but would like to hear from Ryusho first. It would be a while before I could attempt the tetris maps, I think?

See here: http://rcbot.bots-united.com/forums/index....ost&p=14829

I'm always interested in what other members want though... smile.gif
+Quote Post

5 Pages V « < 3 4 5
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st August 2019 - 08:03 AM