Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> plugins with rcbot2?
MK777
post Aug 8 2017, 07:37 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,465

Just a question like that, but before rcbots updated and the sourcemods.

The rcbot was able to supports addons plugins, but now it just doesn't work,
it always ask for the same problem which is seen in this picture : https://puu.sh/wtbnv/ce49924cd4.jpg

I know rcbot2 works without the plugins, but disables addons. but if I remove rcbot2, the addons works.
I can't seem to be able to find the solutions if there is one.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
tryzombie501
post Aug 18 2017, 07:41 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 2,472

QUOTE(MK777 @ Aug 8 2017, 08:37 PM) *

it always ask for the same problem which is seen in this picture : https://puu.sh/wtbnv/ce49924cd4.jpg

I know rcbot2 works without the plugins, but disables addons. but if I remove rcbot2, the addons works.

Working all fine here are you using the hook program to get the latest hook? Are you using bots on dedicated server or listen server? What version of sourcemod? What version of Rcbot2 (rcbot2meta.dll i hope)
+Quote Post
MK777
post Aug 19 2017, 12:15 AM
Post #3

QUOTE(tryzombie501 @ Aug 18 2017, 03:41 PM) *

Working all fine here are you using the hook program to get the latest hook? Are you using bots on dedicated server or listen server? What version of sourcemod? What version of Rcbot2 (rcbot2meta.dll i hope)

I have the last hook version for the hookinfo.ini
I'm using bots on a listen server
I had the the sourcemod version 1.8 build 6022
the version of rcbot i'm using is RCBot2 Meta Build, with of course the rcbot2meta.dll
+Quote Post
tryzombie501
post Aug 21 2017, 06:23 PM
Post #4

Member No.: 2,472

QUOTE(MK777 @ Aug 19 2017, 01:15 AM) *

I have the last hook version for the hookinfo.ini
I'm using bots on a listen server
I had the the sourcemod version 1.8 build 6022
the version of rcbot i'm using is RCBot2 Meta Build, with of course the rcbot2meta.dll

Strange I've not experienced this, the only thing i can think of is updating your sourcemod and metamod source completely.

If that don't work then perhaps something is wrong with your rcbot2 copy sad.gif
+Quote Post
assborn
post Aug 30 2017, 02:29 PM
Post #5

Member No.: 2,503

QUOTE(MK777 @ Aug 8 2017, 07:37 PM) *

Hello, how does rcbot2 even work for you? I only remember it working for me in 2016. I've updated everything to the newest, and typed all commands into the console that are necessary, and even set the launch option to insecure and it still doesn't work.
It crashes when I choose a class or when I go to spectator mode, and try to add bots.
+Quote Post
MK777
post Sep 3 2017, 03:32 AM
Post #6

QUOTE(assborn @ Aug 30 2017, 10:29 AM) *

Hello, how does rcbot2 even work for you? I only remember it working for me in 2016. I've updated everything to the newest, and typed all commands into the console that are necessary, and even set the launch option to insecure and it still doesn't work.
It crashes when I choose a class or when I go to spectator mode, and try to add bots.

Well I'll explain how I have it setup in case you have misplaced files or anything like that.

I downloaded the Rcbots Meta Build made by Robocp from here : https://apg-clan.org/vbdownloads.php?do=dow...downloadid=1125

once downloaded it, extract the Rcbot2 folder in the addons folder.

also, make sure that you have the lastest verion of Metamod and Sourcemod to make it work~

Be sure to download the hookinfoupdate too from the download link I sent you. so you can update the hookinfo.ini in the rcbot2>config folder.

MAKE SURE! that these codes is also in the hookinfo file cause that may be the reason why you crash *I think*

rcbot_const_mstr_offset 856
rcbot_const_round_offset 856

once all that done, to make sure it work, you have to place *I usually copy* the rcbot2meta.dll from the rcbot2>bin files into the addons folder with the sourcemod and metamod files. so the rcbot2.vdf can read the dll to make it run.

I usually play rcbots2 offlines, so I put the -insecure mode on. then it should be working. except that I can't seem to find a way to make it work with mods addons :/

I hope that may helped.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:50 AM