Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Request - Sprint waypoint
genmac
post Jan 26 2013, 08:36 AM
Post #1

RCBot Guru

Group: Waypointers
Member No.: 2,098

I really had fun today playing with rcbot beta 0.7 on dods. I scored 800+ kills LoL!

I think it would be nice if there's sprint waypoint just like in sturmbot where they start sprinting once they see's the sprint waypoint. That would make the gameplay more human like as human players sprint a lot to capture flags and stuff.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Cheeseh
post Jan 26 2013, 10:53 AM
Post #2

Admin

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

QUOTE(genmac @ Jan 26 2013, 09:36 AM) *

I really had fun today playing with rcbot beta 0.7 on dods. I scored 800+ kills LoL!

I think it would be nice if there's sprint waypoint just like in sturmbot where they start sprinting once they see's the sprint waypoint. That would make the gameplay more human like as human players sprint a lot to capture flags and stuff.

Hehe if u want a more challenging experience , use rcbot_skill 1.0. And rcbot_anglespeed 0.3 to increase all bots aim skill and speed

As for sprint waypoints. At the moment when bots press the sprint button, they don't seem to sprint. I dont't know why yet. Once i've figured that out i'll consider adding sprint waypoints. Though i prefer bots just. Use sprint themselves under different conditions
+Quote Post
genmac
post Jan 27 2013, 03:14 AM
Post #3

RCBot Guru

Group: Waypointers
Member No.: 2,098

I see so they do have some random sprinting AI but not visible yet unlike the proning one.
Still plz do add a sprint waypoint soon so we have control on that as it looks really cool when they rush to cap a flag.

In sturmbot sometimes I would put 3-6 sprint wpts LoL and they do sprint on those and sometimes they do get tired and sometimes not. Dunno probably his code on that was a little buggy but kinda cool seeing them bots sprinting further on a straight path every now and then hehe.

As for their shooting well the default setting is quite good already and quite realistic and challenging enough for me but my guns have tweaked weapon scripts so just one burst their dead and vice versa hehe well that's why I love to play with bots you can have more fun and set your server the way you like compared to online servers where either their too good or just using hacks.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 10:38 AM