Reply to this topicStart new topic
> My list of bugs
SPYderman
post Oct 12 2013, 04:28 AM
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,299

I am a mass bug reporter, this is a good thing hopefully.

Anyways, here is a list of bugs I have a problem with RCBot (I will continue to add-on the more I remember/find).

1. On TF2, if you do the max_bots config, RCBots will leave if a TF Bot joins (this is bad because they get removed after an MVM round starts due to TF Bots joining).

2. RCBots most of the time have slower speed than normal. - http://rcbot.bots-united.com/forums/index....amp;#entry12397, whoo!

3. RCBots, even with maxed aim and sensitivity, have a really weird twitchy aim that almost never hits their target (their worst aim I'd have to say is on TF2). - Reset bot profiles and launcher settings, their aim is great now.

4. On TF2, spies will sometimes stand on a defense waypoint for whatever reason (I would assume they shouldn't because well, they ARE spies).

5. On TF2, medics will sometimes stop healing others and just sit on defense waypoints (common on CTF maps).

6. On TF2, when a bot gets stuck on enemy spies, or even just touch them, it will just ignore them and never realize they are spies until like a minute later.

7. On TF2, Demomen bots will try to melee teleporters while standing on top of them but aiming straight forward and not directly at the teleporter, making them look like idiots.

8. On TF2, if soldier bots are strafing they will miss a rocket jump landing at least 98% of the time (seen a lot on 2fort).

9. Due to RCBots getting a slower speed, scouts can double jump onto the bridge on 2fort but can never land the enemy battlements (I haven't really paid much attention to them on other maps).

That's most of what I can remember, most of these bugs are on TF2 because that's mostly what I play with them on. I enjoy RCBot very much and hope it continues to get better. Thanks for your time!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
SPYderman
post Oct 20 2013, 04:53 AM
Post #2

Advanced Member

I forgot to mention that meanwhile a couple of these bugs are minor, the MVM one I hope gets patched right away so I can start hosting servers with RCBot MVM using their quota mode.
+Quote Post
Cheeseh
post Jan 4 2014, 02:18 AM
Post #3

Admin

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

QUOTE(SPYderman @ Oct 20 2013, 05:53 AM) *

I forgot to mention that meanwhile a couple of these bugs are minor, the MVM one I hope gets patched right away so I can start hosting servers with RCBot MVM using their quota mode.

with regard to MVM , have you tried to use

rcbot config min_bots

command?
+Quote Post
SPYderman
post Jan 9 2014, 06:41 AM
Post #4

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Cheeseh @ Jan 4 2014, 02:18 AM) *

with regard to MVM , have you tried to use

rcbot config min_bots

command?

The problem is, I can't use that or it will say the server is full for when others want to join.
+Quote Post
Cheeseh
post Jan 9 2014, 09:48 AM
Post #5

Admin

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

QUOTE(SPYderman @ Jan 9 2014, 07:41 AM) *

The problem is, I can't use that or it will say the server is full for when others want to join.

try min_bots 4
and max_bots <1 number below max players>
+Quote Post
SPYderman
post Jan 10 2014, 05:54 AM
Post #6

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Cheeseh @ Jan 9 2014, 09:48 AM) *

try min_bots 4
and max_bots <1 number below max players>

No, I'm not having trouble connecting, I'm talking about letting a server public go on, and having players join and kicking the bots out automatically. The problem is, when I do max_bots and a wave starts, all bots get kicked because TFBots are joining on BLU. I can't do min_bots either or else they can't get kicked and it will count as a player slot, therefor not letting a full server of players join.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 07:43 AM