Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Loading unsigned module...
Zahav
post Oct 1 2015, 02:33 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,413

Hello!

I got fresh install of Day of Defeat Source and HL2DM that I want to use RCBOT.

DOD.S is installed at C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Day of Defeat Source
HL2 DM is installed C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\half-life 2 deathmatch

RC Bot Latest version installer confirmed bots have been installed.

I added -insecure to the both games in launch options
I launch from the Rcbot launcher. add bots automatically or not does not matter
Because when I load both games the bots wont work the HPB_Bot2 module is not recognized.
This is the copy of the console entry right after I start the game.

Loading unsigned module ..\bin\HPB_Bot2
Access to secure servers is disabled.
[RCBOT] Found interface INTERFACEVERSION_PLAYERINFOMANAGER IPlayerInfoManager playerinfomanager
[RCBOT] Found interface INTERFACEVERSION_VENGINESERVER IVEngineServer engine
Trying... VFileSystem022
[RCBOT] Found interface "VFileSystem" IFileSystem filesystem, ver = 022
[RCBot] HL2 MOD ID 10 (Steam Folder = Day of Defeat Source) (Game Folder = dod) FOUND
[RCBot] Training DOD:S capture decision 'NN' ... hold on...
[RCBot] ... done!
[RCBOT] Found interface INTERFACEVERSION_ISERVERPLUGINHELPERS IServerPluginHelpers helpers
[RCBOT] Found interface INTERFACEVERSION_ENGINETRACE_SERVER IEngineTrace enginetrace
[RCBOT] Found interface INTERFACEVERSION_SERVERGAMEENTS IServerGameEnts servergameents
[RCBOT] Found interface IEFFECTS_INTERFACE_VERSION IEffects g_pEffects
[RCBOT] Found interface INTERFACEVERSION_PLAYERBOTMANAGER IBotManager g_pBotManager
[RCBOT] Found interface VDEBUG_OVERLAY_INTERFACE_VERSION IVDebugOverlay debugoverlay
[RCBOT] Found interface INTERFACEVERSION_GAMEEVENTSMANAGER2 IGameEventManager2 gameeventmanager
[RCBOT] Found interface INTERFACEVERSION_GAMEEVENTSMANAGER IGameEventManager gameeventmanager1
Trying... ServerGameDLL008
Trying... ServerGameDLL007
Trying... ServerGameDLL006
Trying... ServerGameDLL005
Trying... ServerGameDLL004
Trying... ServerGameDLL003
[RCBOT] Cannot open interface "ServerGameDLL" IServerGameDLL servergamedll (Max ver: 8) Min ver: (2)
Failed to load plugin "../bin/HPB_Bot2"
maxplayers set to 32
Steam config directory: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Day of Defeat Source\platform\config
CClientSteamContext logged on = 1
Type teleport_countdown_screen of meta class teleport_countdown_screen undefined!
MetaClass missing for teleport_countdown_screen
Hud element 'CHudWeapon' doesn't have an entry 'HudWeapon' in scripts/HudLayout.res
Hud element 'CHudHDRDemo' doesn't have an entry 'HudHDRDemo' in scripts/HudLayout.res
Hud element 'CHudFilmDemo' doesn't have an entry 'HudHDRDemo' in scripts/HudLayout.res
Hud element 'CHUDAutoAim' doesn't have an entry 'HUDAutoAim' in scripts/HudLayout.res
Hud element 'CHudGeiger' doesn't have an entry 'HudGeiger' in scripts/HudLayout.res
Unknown command "cl_thirdperson"
Can't use cheat cvar cam_snapto in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar cam_ideallag in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar cam_idealdelta in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar cam_idealyaw in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar cam_idealpitch in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar cam_idealdist in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar cam_idealdistright in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar cam_idealdistup in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar cam_collision in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar c_maxpitch in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar c_minpitch in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar c_maxyaw in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar c_minyaw in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar c_maxdistance in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar c_mindistance in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar c_orthowidth in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar c_orthoheight in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Unknown command "sv_backspeed"
Unknown command "mat_spewalloc"
exec <filename>: execute a script file
Can't use cheat cvar fog_start in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar fog_end in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar fog_startskybox in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar fog_endskybox in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar r_farz in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
maxplayers set to 32
Unknown command "setmaster"
maxplayers set to 32
Unknown command "sv_rollangle"
Unknown command "mp_facefronttime"
Unknown command "sv_unlag_fixstuck"
Network: IP 25.147.70.11, mode MP, dedicated No, ports 27015 SV / 27005 CL
ConVarRef sk_suitcharger doesn't point to an existing ConVar
Using map cycle file 'cfg/mapcycle_default.txt'. ('cfg/mapcycle.txt' was not found.)
Error reading weapon data file for: weapon_ifm_steadycam
Set motd from file 'cfg/motd_default.txt'. ('cfg/motd.txt' was not found.)
'cfg/motd_text.txt' not found; not loaded
'listenserver.cfg' not present; not executing.
'dod_palermo.cfg' not present; not executing.

Day of Defeat: Source
Map: dod_palermo
Players: 1 / 32
Build: 2971353
Server Number: 1

Can you please help me and tell me what is wrong here and what must be done to get the bots running on both DOD Source and HL2DM.

Thank you,
Zahav
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
My Time
post Oct 1 2015, 10:42 PM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,256

This post should help explain some. http://rcbot.bots-united.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=1987 . Big steam update broke the non-metamod version of the bots. The metamod version runs great . There is no installer yet for this version . This link should help you get it installed . http://rcbot.bots-united.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=1967 . Very well written . It says its for Linux but the windows install is covered as well. Good luck as I just redid my DoDs because of the update. Again it runs very well on my 24/7 setup after a config change or so.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:13 AM