Reply to this topicStart new topic
> DoD:S Waypoints request, For CAMP maps
Root
post Jul 24 2013, 02:15 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,291

Hello!
I hope I just started a thread in a proper subforum... well I'd like to have a waypoints for most popular custom maps in DoD:S - from CAMP packs.
CAMP - the Community Assembled Map Project including really cool maps. Waypoints for some of them are already exists (such as dod_aura, dod_coire_rc3, dod_crash, dod_strand, dod_stug), but not for all maps (i.e. dod_churchyard, dod_tunisa, dod_vigilance)
So would be nice if waypoints will be available for them. Thanks in advance!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
madmax2
post Jul 24 2013, 06:06 PM
Post #2

RCBot Guru

Group: Waypointers
Member No.: 2,162

Hey Root,

Yeah, all those maps (i.e. dod_churchyard, dod_tunisa, dod_vigilance) look really nice and are finalized. I'll download & look at them when I have some time In the next couple weeks. I'm dialup, so I have to tie up my phone line to do it... Everyone has been using this thread for requests, buried on the 2nd page of the dods waypoint forum:

http://rcbot.bots-united.com/forums/index....ost&p=11947

Thats Emotional's list... He has been waiting a long while for that, so I should do at least one of those first... But I really like what I see on these maps, so may do one of them too.

I assume the maps on gamebanana are the same as in those packs, they show as final? Thanks for suggesting these... smile.gif

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:21 AM