Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Waypoint types for HL2DM
J@nek
post May 28 2009, 07:04 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,541

Hi,

Reading TF2 waypoint tutorial, I see there are waypoint type depending on health, ammo, weapon... Normally it is displayed with a specific color (not blue) when looking at them in a map.

Looking at waypoint of standard HL2DM maps like dm_overwatch, I can only see blue waypoints. Does it mean that specific waypoint types in HL2DM are not used by rcbot2 ?

If it is possible to use waypoint types in HL2DM, where can I find the full list of them ?

Thank you in advance for your help.

J.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Geralt
post May 28 2009, 07:34 AM
Post #2

RCBot Fan

Group: Waypointers
Member No.: 1,465

If it's like RCBot2 for TF2, then try typing "rcbot waypoint givetype" into the console and press enter. A full list of the different givetype commands should appear.
+Quote Post
J@nek
post May 28 2009, 08:06 AM
Post #3

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,541

QUOTE(Geralt @ May 28 2009, 09:34 AM) *

If it's like RCBot2 for TF2, then try typing "rcbot waypoint givetype" into the console and press enter. A full list of the different givetype commands should appear.

1) You're right, your command is displaying waypoint types list but not the full list.
2) I found the whole list in source code. It sounds like many of them are related to TF2. I will test to see if they can be used in HL2DM as well.

Thank you for your help.

EDIT : I was again using bad version of rcbot2. New version is displaying the whole list using your command. I hope I can use ammo, health or other in HL2DM as well.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 11:28 PM