post Nov 11 2018, 08:33 AM
Post #1

RCBot Guru

Group: Waypointers
Member No.: 2,162

=============================================
Converted, Updated & Tested Waypoints for RCbot-AngelScript
Latest Update: 4-15-19 (* denotes latest update(s))

These rcwa's are ready to add to the Git Repository, if you wish to do so... smile.gif

I will add all converted & updated/fixed waypoints here.

Note, some waypoints may be WIP's and may get updated more than once.

Added Royals Series (1,2,3,4) - 3-10-19 WIP's - sc_royals2 needs more work, bots make it as far as blooders pool
Updated sc_royals1 - 3-23-19 fixes for vents & reworked pushables area, see post below for details
Updated sc_royals2 - 3-18-19 bots can & do use grapple, blooders pool fixes, bots go full circle to end of map
Updated sc_royals2 - 4-2-19 Improved blooders pool fixes, cavern jumps
* Updated sc_royals2 - 4-15-19 Improved grapple & HT area, cavern jumps, navigation, more pickups, etc...
Added Last Stand Series - 2-8-19 Updated original waypoints by Mard
Updated Last Stand 1 & 3 (Last & Last3) - 2-27-19 Better navigation, shortcuts, HT/vent
Updated Last2 - 2-25-19 - bots grapple at electric floor, use all shortcuts, & more...

Deadsimpleneo2.rcwa - Only tested in Classic game mode. Bots will pick a game mode randomly, but I recommend picking the game mode you wish to play, then add bots from the Waiting/Ready room.

Added Murks.rcwa - 12-1-18 Bots can play the whole map

Added desertcircle.rcwa + script - Updated rcwa & script 2-17-19 Bots can play the whole map, fixed flag issue with script

==================================================

Updated sc_persia.rcwa - 1-14-19 Bots can play the whole map, Lattice ladder fixed + other improvements

Updated richard_boderman.rcwa - 1-13-19 Bots can play the whole map, ladders fixed

Updated Intruder.rcwa - 1-13-19 Bots can play the whole map, ladders fixed
(old info - Fixed issues at 2 ladders, few unreachables, reworked shack at beginning)

Updated Infested2.rcwa - 12-1-18 Hotfix - disabled last long ladder so bots won't get in way of players

Updated Quarter.rcwa - 12-1-18 Speed Update, so bots exit last 2 spawn rooms faster and get HMG better

Updated sc_doc.rcwa - 1-20-19 Fixed ladders, Improved Cavern jumps, fixed ceiling switch, pry door faster - 2 bots can do it too, jumps for bot jam in passage way to pry door
(old info - Fixed both HTs, vent ladder, doors better, Cheeseh's tweaks included)

See the waypoint topics for these maps for more information...

I should add, if others wish to add converted waypoints to this topic, they may do so. Please create a new topic for new waypoints, thanks...

Note: If you are running a RCbot_AS Build Aug 19, 2020 or newer, you will need to replace some of the rcwa's in this post with the rcwa's from the hotfix_crouchjump_rcwa_pack.zip file found here (including shattered & psyko wpts):
http://rcbot.bots-united.com/forums/index....ost&p=15252

I converted sc_psyko 4-2-20, bots no longer freeze in the spawn room. See this post to download...
http://rcbot.bots-united.com/forums/index....ost&p=15144

I converted shattered 4-21-20, bots can play the map with player help, Updated 4-24-20
http://rcbot.bots-united.com/forums/index....ost&p=15164

Attached File(s)
Attached File  updated_rcwa_pack.zip ( 80.81k ) Number of downloads: 2151
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
RoboCop
post Nov 11 2018, 12:24 PM
Post #2

RCBot Fan

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2,435

Nice work!
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
madmax2
post Nov 16 2018, 09:15 PM
Post #3

RCBot Guru

Thanks man... smile.gif

I've added infested2 as a WIP to the pack. It's mostly converted, may need to rework that last, long ladder. Players need to get and take the the explosives to the elevator door.

@Cheeseh,

Seems we have been working on some of the same maps? Infested, Infested2, intruder, sc_persia...

I had intended to convert crystal and activist series too? I have a complete wpt for sc_persia in the works and have the bots making the jumps as far as the top peg just before that rope. Maybe I should post a list of the wpts I intend to convert, so we are not over lapping our work?

I see you added grapple & massive explosive cheat, cool smile.gif ... Will you be adding teleport bots/players cheat, soon. I Could use that on infested2 & sc_persia... wink.gif

FYI, I had reworked Mard's Last4 wpt for the newer version of the map (sc4.8)(never released it), which I think will convert right over to sc5, I can do that too... The tower was different...
+Quote Post
Cheeseh
post Nov 17 2018, 07:15 PM
Post #4

Admin

Member No.: 1

QUOTE(madmax2 @ Nov 16 2018, 09:15 PM) *

Thanks man... smile.gif

I've added infested2 as a WIP to the pack. It's mostly converted, may need to rework that last, long ladder. Players need to get and take the the explosives to the elevator door.

@Cheeseh,

Seems we have been working on some of the same maps? Infested, Infested2, intruder, sc_persia...

I had intended to convert crystal and activist series too? I have a complete wpt for sc_persia in the works and have the bots making the jumps as far as the top peg just before that rope. Maybe I should post a list of the wpts I intend to convert, so we are not over lapping our work?

I see you added grapple & massive explosive cheat, cool smile.gif ... Will you be adding teleport bots/players cheat, soon. I Could use that on infested2 & sc_persia... wink.gif

FYI, I had reworked Mard's Last4 wpt for the newer version of the map (sc4.8)(never released it), which I think will convert right over to sc5, I can do that too... The tower was different...

hey mad max, go ahead with your waypoints - cos they'll be better than what I've spruced up no doubt anyway. I tend to just noticed bugs in the waypoints -- example for intruder I noticed a p ath that went through the ground nd updated it in the git. The waypoints I've just been making have been done quickly and not testing them enough to the end . If there are any places the bots get stuck though, let me know, might need some new waypoint types.

I added a 'checkground' waypoint type, specificaly for things like drawbridges or semi-permanent platforms (but not moving ones -- will do that later). I
ll think about some more 'cheats' to help with waypointing - I just did the explosion one to progress quickly past some bosses

by the way if thee are any areas where enemies usually hang around , and turrets for example, place an 'unreachable' waypoint as it will let bots know which waypoints they can take cover from the enemies.
+Quote Post
madmax2
post Nov 19 2018, 01:31 AM
Post #5

RCBot Guru

Just got back from a road trip...

Ok, that all sounds good. I can think of a couple maps the "checkground" will be useful. For moving platforms the "wait for lift" on the old rcbot worked quite well...

Place unreachables above or below turrets, and where enemies hide, correct?

If there are any places the bots get stuck though, let me know, might need some new waypoint types.

Well, I have been stuck on getting the bots to make the leap from the top peg to the rope or awning in sc_persia. They won't jump at all from the top peg, they crouch into the pit from that peg. So I went back to sc4.8 to see what the old bots did at these wall pegs, they pass this area with ease. With jump wpts on each peg and at the top, they bounce/fly right up them and leap to the awning perfectly (watched them do it 5 times in a row). I never saw them crouch (sc4.8). They seem to have more spring when jumping (sc4.8), or it could be the crouch after jumping causing the problem (sc5.0), not sure? This was with the 11-15 nightly build. With this build It seems the bots are pulling in closer to the "stay near" wpts (perhaps normal ones too?), which is better, thanks... smile.gif

I'm going to try once more tonight to fix that peg jump, with the 11-18 NB. Otherwise, I may upload my wpt for you to check this area. We may need some adjustment to the jump wpt, or perhaps it is the way I am waypointing it? It might be the old bots would jump as they approached a jump wpt, and now they jump when they touch a jump wpt??? Seems like they are stubbing their little toes all the way up those pegs... Going to look at that closer tonight...

+Quote Post
Cheeseh
post Nov 19 2018, 08:36 AM
Post #6

Admin

The 'wait for lift' has been just changed to 'wait' for now. I'll probably add a new waypoint type soon for moving platforms, unfortunately meaning current waypoints will need changing.

The 'wait' waypoint was added to help with jumps, so bots don't just go straight for a jump, it gives them time to line up. The stay near waypoint might be useful as it will also slow them down.

The bots now perform a crouch when jumping to get over obstacles, in most cases it helps, but may be a different kind of jump is required for the persia pegs
+Quote Post
madmax2
post Nov 19 2018, 11:30 PM
Post #7

RCBot Guru

Ok, I made some progress today with the peg jumps on persia smile.gif , bots make it across now, sometimes. I would
like it better though, as it's probably less than 10% success. After I get a late lunch I'll post back
with more details, what I had to do... I also tested them all the way to the end of the map. The 2nd peg
area wasn't as bad, main problem there is they crouch under the 1st peg to much, so more tweaking/testing
to do... will be back soon... wink.gif
+Quote Post
Cheeseh
post Nov 20 2018, 03:29 AM
Post #8

Admin

QUOTE(madmax2 @ Nov 19 2018, 11:30 PM) *

Ok, I made some progress today with the peg jumps on persia smile.gif , bots make it across now, sometimes. I would
like it better though, as it's probably less than 10% success. After I get a late lunch I'll post back
with more details, what I had to do... I also tested them all the way to the end of the map. The 2nd peg
area wasn't as bad, main problem there is they crouch under the 1st peg to much, so more tweaking/testing
to do... will be back soon... wink.gif

Great. I've made bots now not to choose jump or ladder waypoints as starting ones as usually they need a run up waypoint before them anyway
+Quote Post
madmax2
post Nov 20 2018, 06:17 AM
Post #9

RCBot Guru

QUOTE(Cheeseh @ Nov 19 2018, 07:29 PM) *

Great. I've made bots now not to choose jump or ladder waypoints as starting ones as usually they need a run up waypoint before them anyway

Ok,sounds good. All these details i'm posting were on the previous build 11-18...

So looking down from the corner wpt, this is what I had, that partially works...

SN---J--J--J--(C_SN_W)-J--J-------N <--- SN=staynear J=jump C=crouch W=wait N=normal wpt
C----F--R--P-----TP-----TP-A-------far end of rope <--- C=corner F=floor R=railing P=peg TP=toppeg A-midair

IPB Image

Not all the wpts in the image are used, the middle, blue, normal wpt is not connected atm..
So if they don't get caught on the railing & crouch under the first peg, they sort of skip up over the railing & on
to the 1st peg in a crouch, then they stand, align themselves to the next wpt on the top peg & jump-crouch onto it.

The next 2 wpts are very close together, I squeezed a jump on the edge of the peg next to what used to be the jump for the old bots, now that wpt is a combination wpt (C_SN_W), but bots could not jump at all from this peg until I added the crouch flag to it. I guess they stop/crouch further back on the top peg and can see the jump better? if they don't stop and crouch they won't make the jump, but I can see they try now with the crouch flag on the wpt before the jump wpt.

So I tweaked it more and i'm getting a much better result. I moved the combination wpt on the top peg a little
further back and that seemed to help a little, but it can't be moved back to the peg graphic, because the bots will touch it from the previous peg and think they are past it when they get to the top peg, and fall.

Next change that helped, I removed the jump flag from the wpt on the 1st peg, this seemed to improve the chance that they would stop & crouch on the top peg, which helps them jump from here. The last thing I did was remove the mid air jump wpt, and connect the path to the other mid air wpt, even more improvement. Then I tagged the mid air wpt as jump, even though that should not do anything, it seems a little better, it could probably be either way? So now it is like this and they make the jump better than 50% of the time, if they stop & crouch on top peg it is nearly 100% certain they will make the jump...

SN---J--J--N--(C_SN_W)-J----J-------N
C----F--R--P------TP-----TP---A-------Rope

IPB Image

They land on the awning, not the rope...

Not sure what to ask for to make this easier (been working on this most of the day), I'll check the latest build for any change... I'll upload this wpt soon so you can see how they behave here, want to tweak a few things in other areas of the map first...

[edit] Looks like image site went down ... bots are doing ok on this map with 11-19 build smile.gif
[edit2] added some clickable thumbnails
+Quote Post
madmax2
post Nov 20 2018, 05:59 PM
Post #10

RCBot Guru

For bots jumping gaps like this, I have been using a midair elevated wpt to sort of aim them to jump up... Is this the correct way? Is there some optimal position for the midair wpt?

The 11-19 bots seem to be making the 2nd peg jump area better than the 11-18 bots were, just normal wpts work there, i haven't tried add jumps there with this version, yet.

I will probably post the persia wpt today...

rolleyes.gif Off topic: Would it be possible to get more attachment storage for waypointers group? Or is that fixed by the board software? Another 300k would be great... I can move some wpts to the main site, this would just save me some time, and I get some small satisfaction from the download counters going up laugh.gif ... It's not a problem if you can't or don't want to do it for some reason, thought i'd ask...
+Quote Post
Cheeseh
post Nov 20 2018, 09:48 PM
Post #11

Admin

To be honeat im not sure what the mid air waypoint might be doing but if it helps why not...

Ive fixed the upload limit.. for some reason ot was capped globally. It is now 1mb per post
+Quote Post
madmax2
post Nov 20 2018, 11:08 PM
Post #12

RCBot Guru

QUOTE(Cheeseh @ Nov 20 2018, 01:48 PM) *

To be honeat im not sure what the mid air waypoint might be doing but if it helps why not...

Ive fixed the upload limit.. for some reason ot was capped globally. It is now 1mb per post

Heh heh, Maybe I should try it without the midair wpt, not sure if I did that? It was in there for the old rcbots, it helped them... rolleyes.gif

Thanks for the megabyte.... smile.gif
+Quote Post
madmax2
post Nov 21 2018, 02:59 AM
Post #13

RCBot Guru

I've added sc_persia to the pack... Bots can play the whole map, but I don't have them ending the map by pressing the plunger for the TNT, left that for the players to do for now...
Lots of tweaks added, a few more wpts for better navigation, removed some of the staynear flags, they don't seem to be needed as much in rcbot-AS, navigation seems a bit tighter to the wpts...

I added unreachable wpts in front of most balcony's with snipers, you might want to look and see if I did it correctly. I removed the paths to & from them because it appeared as a couple bots were trying to run thru an elevated unreachable, spinning underneath it. They seem to be still using them to locate enemies, but maybe not as well at a long distance, outside visibility range?

I tried removing the midair wpt at the pegs, bots seem to jump the gap just as well without it, but I'm leaving it in for now. It can be easily removed later if I think it is better? Time to work on other wpts, this one is good enough... Oh, there is one small part I did not test, the rope to climb up from under that lattice/ladder. I'll wait for teleport cheat to test that. They seem to be hanging on to that lattice better than the sc4.8 bots were, nice... smile.gif
+Quote Post
Cheeseh
post Nov 22 2018, 09:58 PM
Post #14

Admin

I made some changed to sc_Persia waypoint, see on git

I noticed they were all ganging up at the lattice bumping into each other and falling off, so I made a new waypoint type called "wait_noplayer" which waits for any players around the proximity of a waypoint to leave before continuing, only works for moving players (or who have recently moved) to avoid a deadlock situation -- might be useful for overcrowded areas. I added that waypoint type to persia waypoint and also need to get the latest rcbot from git.

I noticed some unreachables missing, added them, and also added crouch waypoints behind sandbags as bots can use them for cover.
Notied some missing health waypoints too so added them, maybe you can put this in your pack, i'll also put it on the git.

I also added teleport commands now

rcbot.teleport_set

and

rcbot.teleport

or

rcbot.teleport <player name>

Also planning on adding a 'team up' waypoint, dunno how you'd feel about this, it would let bots wait for team mates to arrive before continuing so they'll have more fire power
+Quote Post
madmax2
post Nov 23 2018, 01:34 AM
Post #15

RCBot Guru

Warning, Massive post... ohmy.gif

I noticed they were all ganging up at the lattice bumping into each other and falling off

Very good, that will be useful (wait_noplayer), might even help at the peg jumps... Most of my recent testing has been with only 2 bots, but I remember that happening in sc4.8 at that lattice, with more bots.

Yeah, sometimes I purposely skip health/ammo/armor locations if they are a bit obsessed or greedy with it, or I may of missed some?

A. About Unreachable wpts, is it ok to remove the paths and will it work outide the visibility range of the wpt, say a very high ceiling turret? Also, I've been placing them either under, above, or in front of the targeted enemy, should I be clipping them into the target, or will either way work?

Yes, I'll check out your improvements to the wpt and add it to the pack... wink.gif

I also added teleport commands now

Great, teleport cheat will help a lot for testing... really needed this, thanks... biggrin.gif

Also planning on adding a 'team up' waypoint, dunno how you'd feel about this

B. Team up sounds good, bots can be very fast on some maps, and hard for some players to keep up with. So it could be useful to slow the pace, perhaps? For this we need to think about how it would work for survival mode, We wouldn't want the bot to wait for players or bots that will never come? Would there be a setting per "team up" wpt, for the number of players/bots to wait for?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm Having a few problems on sc_doc map, i'll post some images when I can... Observed with 11-19 build, haven't checked the lastest build yet...

1. the bottom/crouching humantower bot won't move on, after a new path has been opened it could take, it will stay there frozen indefinitely. There are 2 HT locations in this map

2. bots are having trouble breaking some vent covers. I need to recheck this & i'll upload some images of the locations and a WIP wpt once I've confirmed it. I've seen them shoot some covers, but they may be having a problem crowbaring the vent cover?

3. When 2 bots collide in a vent, going opposite directions, neither bot is willing to back up & let the other one pass. This might be partly due to the waypoint placement (bots would back up in sc4.8, or suicide if they were truly stuck)? does this rcbot version need more waypoints closer together than the older rcbots, in long narrow places with no room to maneuver?

4. there is a usable laser turret in sc_doc bots are stuck shooting at, until a player uses it and exhausts its ammo, then bots will ignore it.

5. Forgot to mention, on sc_persia, I saw bots getting blocked & stuck to npc's in a few places, even happens in the first spawn area, and some doorways (that 1st shortcut by tank, a npc wandered over there more than once)... I've only seen it on sc_persia so far, I'll find out soon when I work on some other maps with friendly npc's. Increasing the wpt radius might help, but may cause problems at the jumps I just reworked, so i'm not sure I want you to do that? I never did try to order the npc to follow me. I think they eventually get loose, but I was noticing a drout of bots on occasion and that was the reason...

+Quote Post
Cheeseh
post Nov 23 2018, 05:21 PM
Post #16

Admin

Unreachables, probably better putting them anywhere that is visible for bots to see, so if there are enemies on balconies, put them slightly in front. Unreachables shouldn't have any paths, if there are any , that's a bug.

Haven't implemented 'team up' yet , just an idea. Obvs. will need to be based on how many players are alive if it were to work. Unfortunately theres no way to set preferences except maybe a cvar. I think team up will be useful at points where there might be heavy grunts with miniguns.

regarding humantower stuck bug , there is a timeout for the humantower task, but it might be too long. And maybe the new path is actually longer from the human tower area, in which case I'll nee to add extra cost for a humantower waypoint to the a* algorithm, which is easy.

I've seen a few issues bots have trouble with vent covers, probably visibility and the fact they don't prefer crowbar.

Will need to think about how a bot deals with colliding with each other in vents...

If it's a useable laser turret, try putting tank waypoint where you can control it and bots can use it until it runs out maybe.... but they will only shoot if there is an enemy.

there aren't any waypoint radius in HL1 rcbot but could be added at some point . Bots do try to avoid obstacles but only do so by strafing right , they don't actually check if the left is better yet...

anyway , some things to think about

Also not sure if I should make attacking a task, meaning the bots could be a bit more intelligent when attacking (i.e. they will probably stay still and move back and forward between cover waypoint), but bots won't attack then if they are doing other tasks

by the way bots can open doors now with buttons so shouldn't need to put important waypoints at their buttons

I added extra cost to human tower waypoints. Try out that one again that they got stuck at.
+Quote Post
madmax2
post Nov 24 2018, 01:22 AM
Post #17

RCBot Guru

I'm Having a few problems on sc_doc map, i'll post some images when I can... Observed with 11-19 build, haven't checked the latest build yet...

1. the bottom/crouching humantower bot won't move on, after a new path has been opened it could take, it will stay there frozen indefinitely. There are 2 HT locations in this map

2. bots are having trouble breaking some vent covers. I need to recheck this & i'll upload some images of the locations and a WIP wpt once I've confirmed it. I've seen them shoot some covers, but they may be having a problem crowbaring the vent cover?

3. When 2 bots collide in a vent, going opposite directions, neither bot is willing to back up & let the other one pass. This might be partly due to the waypoint placement (bots would back up in sc4.8, or suicide if they were truly stuck)? does this rcbot version need more waypoints closer together than the older rcbots, in long narrow places with no room to maneuver?

4. there is a usable laser turret in sc_doc bots are stuck shooting at, until a player uses it and exhausts its ammo, then bots will ignore it.

5. Forgot to mention, on sc_persia, I saw bots getting blocked & stuck to npc's in a few places, even happens in the first spawn area, and some doorways bla bla bla...

Ok, I did more testing today on sc_doc, this time with the 11-22 build, still one version behind...

Need to add new information...

I added extra cost to human tower waypoints. Try out that one again that they got stuck at.

#1. is currently the biggest problem for bots in this map, but at the first HT, I have seen them get up & move on, but not often... I'll check with the new build...

1st Human Tower
IPB Image
2nd Human Tower
IPB Image

I've seen a few issues bots have trouble with vent covers, probably visibility and the fact they don't prefer crowbar.

#2. VENT Covers, there is something weird going on with this map that I never saw with sc4.8. This may not be entirely the bots problem? I've been noclipping ahead of the bots to check, but at the 2 locations i've seen bots unable to break vents, sometimes the vent covers are present, and sometimes they are not present!! So when the covers are not present, they can pass thru these areas, but when they are present, they do not try to break them, as if no cover was there. Not all covers are doing this, I have seen them shoot covers and occasionally heard them crowbar a cover on this map. There is a third vent cover where bots press a button to open it, sometimes the cover slides open at that point, other times I hear it slide open, but the cover is still present, bots will shoot it to break it, so it doesn't block the bots progress either way... So this may be caused by a map bug??

Will need to think about how a bot deals with colliding with each other in vents...

#3. I have partly resolved the bots colliding in this vent by adding a wpt just inside the vent (it wasn't needed in sc4.8). There were 2 places in this vent where bots could collide & get stuck, right at the entrance (fan section blows bots backwards)(seems fixed by new wpt?). The 2nd place was on a ladder, this may not be fixed yet? The sc4.8 bots are better at avoiding problems like this. On sc4.8, most of the time I didn't use ladder flags (or only one ladder flag at the top) in vents, and that worked well to prevent permanent jams in vents. That is not working 100% at this ladder, but I'm thinking your new wpt type may help here "wait_noplayer", I'll let you know.

Fan Vent
IPB Image

If it's a useable laser turret, try putting tank waypoint where you can control it and bots can use it until it runs out maybe.... but they will only shoot if there is an enemy.

#4. This is definitely happening, it's not a game breaker. I've had a tank wpt on this laser cannon since sc4.8. I saw a bot go to it but not fire it, but there is a large number of enemies in the room to distract them. But after all enemies are dead they continue to shoot at it until I empty it...

Laser Cannon / Turret
IPB Image

there aren't any waypoint radius in HL1 rcbot but could be added at some point . Bots do try to avoid obstacles but only do so by strafing right , they don't actually check if the left is better yet...

#5. Okay, I haven't had a chance to check persia with new versions yet... But perhaps some avoidance code improvements will be done...

Unreachables, probably better putting them anywhere that is visible for bots to see, so if there are enemies on balconies, put them slightly in front. Unreachables shouldn't have any paths, if there are any , that's a bug.

Okay, Got it...
by the way bots can open doors now with buttons so shouldn't need to put important waypoints at their buttons

Oh good, been wanting this, thankyou... biggrin.gif
+Quote Post
Cheeseh
post Nov 24 2018, 08:33 AM
Post #18

Admin

Hmm. For now with the vent breakable issue try

As_command rcbot.debug_bot (bot name)

Then

As_command rcbot.debug think

And

Developer 1

It will print messages about any breakables they see (even more with player version)

Also if letting bots open doors by themselves don't put opens later waypoints behind the door or they'll ignore it. Opens later should only be for things that can block paths. Maybe you already knew that tho
+Quote Post
madmax2
post Nov 24 2018, 09:56 AM
Post #19

RCBot Guru

11-23 build

Getting late here, so will try to be brief... No apparent change at the humantower locations, they don't want to leave the crouch, I have seen them change positions, but one almost always stays. But I did discover if I crouch up to it and get under it, it will leave. At the 1st HT, that may resolve the issue, but at the 2nd HT, after they die, they will return to crouch. I'll need to explain more tomorrow, perhaps an image will help?

I'll try debug tomorrow if I can get those vent covers to show up? I did see a bot up against a different vent cover with his crowbar out though. One that has been no problem, but I've only seen them shoot it. I was able to break it with my crowbar. Hmm, I just realized it was after the room where he may of exhausted his ammo shooting at the laser cannon, I let it run unattended for an hour. When I came back he was up against the vent. The other bot was still crouching at the 2nd human tower before the laser cannon room. maybe I should try debug on the HT couching bots, too?

Did some other stuff too, time for bed... Seems like I'm stuck on this map, maybe I should set it aside, If debug doesn't help? Already reworked the jumps at the end of the map... Dang buggy map... blink.gif

[Edit] Locations/Images
1st Human Tower
IPB Image
2nd Human Tower
IPB Image
Laser Cannon Room
IPB Image
Vent after Laser Cannon Room
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Cheeseh
post Nov 24 2018, 11:16 AM
Post #20

Admin

Is it definitely a func_breakable ? Use rcbot.search and it will print all greatest entities (with developer 1)
+Quote Post

7 Pages V  1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
5 User(s) are reading this topic (5 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 04:26 PM