Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> help me, points
hukulli
post Sep 20 2009, 02:41 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,694

Hello, I have downloaded a boat from your site, then have downloaded waypoint's orange_x3, tc_hydro, cp_gravelpit, and not on one mission a boat does not work, that is they do not pay attention to points, and do not grasp them though in pl_badwater, they bear a cart. Help please to me!
P.S.
Excuse me for my bad English, I use the translator.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Fillmore
post Sep 20 2009, 03:08 PM
Post #2

RCBot Guru

Group: Waypointers
Member No.: 1,511

QUOTE(hukulli @ Sep 20 2009, 02:41 PM) *

Hello, I have downloaded a boat from your site, then have downloaded waypoint's orange_x3, tc_hydro, cp_gravelpit, and not on one mission a boat does not work, that is they do not pay attention to points, and do not grasp them though in pl_badwater, they bear a cart. Help please to me!
P.S.
Excuse me for my bad English, I use the translator.

did the waypoints come with scripts?
Hydro isn't scripted as far as I know.
2nd question is,do you have the latest version (0.51)?
+Quote Post
hukulli
post Sep 20 2009, 04:56 PM
Post #3

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,694

At me last version 0.51, cp_orange_x3 has earned, has found other version at you at a forum. Also what not to create a new theme, I will ask why on ctf_2fort, such bad spies? I have constructed a tourist's fur-tree about a suitcase, and spy instead of that what to put *** (do not know as on English it), takes a suitcase and it is natural its tourist's fur-tree kills for 2 seconds, it is not interesting so.
+Quote Post
Fillmore
post Sep 20 2009, 07:50 PM
Post #4

RCBot Guru

Group: Waypointers
Member No.: 1,511

QUOTE(hukulli @ Sep 20 2009, 04:56 PM) *

At me last version 0.51, cp_orange_x3 has earned, has found other version at you at a forum. Also what not to create a new theme, I will ask why on ctf_2fort, such bad spies? I have constructed a tourist's fur-tree about a suitcase, and spy instead of that what to put *** (do not know as on English it), takes a suitcase and it is natural its tourist's fur-tree kills for 2 seconds, it is not interesting so.

are you trying to say that the spybots dont sap stuff,instead they pick up the intel and die to the sentry.
Spies dont know how to sap yet,we'll get that hopefully in a update.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 09:06 PM