Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Rcbot2 crashes
Unknown
post May 12 2013, 02:14 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,273

Hello everyone I have very old version of DODS [1.0.0.16] and whenever I try to run Dods wth rcbot2 it crashes whole game maybe I need to update dods but i have very slow net so is there a rcbot2 version I can use with [old]Dods
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Fillmore
post May 12 2013, 04:14 PM
Post #2

RCBot Guru

Group: Waypointers
Member No.: 1,511

QUOTE(Unknown @ May 12 2013, 02:14 PM) *

Hello everyone I have very old version of DODS [1.0.0.16] and whenever I try to run Dods wth rcbot2 it crashes whole game maybe I need to update dods but i have very slow net so is there a rcbot2 version I can use with [old]Dods

I think that the older versions of RCbot2 are still up in the source forge, so you should try those versions and see if they work. Either that or it won't work since DOD:S support is still a fresh thing for RCbot2. But hey, you gotta be optimistic cool.gif
+Quote Post
Cheeseh
post May 24 2013, 02:01 AM
Post #3

Admin

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

QUOTE(Fillmore @ May 12 2013, 05:14 PM) *

I think that the older versions of RCbot2 are still up in the source forge, so you should try those versions and see if they work. Either that or it won't work since DOD:S support is still a fresh thing for RCbot2. But hey, you gotta be optimistic cool.gif

the latest version of rcbot2 might work only if it crashes when bots are added, you just need to change the value of rcbot_runplayer_cmd_dods cvar, maybe to 415 or 414 without it crashing, keep trying until it doesn't crash!
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 12:20 PM