Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> They Hunger Ep 2 Waypoints
David8k
post May 23 2013, 11:46 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,277

I am Wondering if anyone anyone have/can make any they hunger ep 2 map waypoints, if anyone dosent have any then i will make my own (i know its easy to make them but i cant be asked these days)

If i do make the ep2 waypoints then i will upload them onto here with the ep1 waypoints
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
madmax2
post May 23 2013, 05:57 PM
Post #2

RCBot Guru

Group: Waypointers
Member No.: 2,162

Hi David8k,

Welcome to the rcbot forums. I love svencoop and rcbot1. smile.gif

I might be able to help out with some of this, but my plate is kinda full this week. I've played the whole single player series, but haven't played the svencoop version yet. It's quite a large pack to do... Maybe we could team up, you do part of it and I do part of it. Or I can tweak, fix problems you run into? Something like that?

Or you could wait a week and see if I can take it on? I'm just not sure at this point, i might be biteing off more than I can chew?... biggrin.gif

Regards,
madmax2
+Quote Post
David8k
post May 25 2013, 12:32 PM
Post #3

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,277

Thanks for getting in touch madmax2, i will try my best to waypoint they hunger ep2,it will take a bit as i dont get onto my computer that much but it will be worth it in the end (sorry i took a while to reply as i dont have internet at home.....i use my nearest library.

again thanks for relpying to my thead.
+Quote Post
madmax2
post Nov 3 2021, 11:20 PM
Post #4

RCBot Guru

Group: Waypointers
Member No.: 2,162

A little late rolleyes.gif ... But since Angelscript bots don't use the new weapons yet, I went ahead and did this... smile.gif

Here is a new rcw pack for old RCbots for TheyHunger EP2 on sc4.8... Maps they16 through they29...

The maps are fully waypointed, but I don't have the bots ending maps quickly. Bots will be slow to end most maps so players have time to explore, a few they won't end at all. I suggest 2 bots to play, any more bots is overkill. Many maps are easy and all can be played without bots... The bots won't complete a few maps without a player to help them, details are in the readme...

They17 & they21 have bugs with the bots. I think they17 is just a map bug, but they21 bug only happens with the bots. Also, there may be a bug on they23. see the readme for info...

I included some cfg files to be placed in \rcbot\map_configs\SvenCoop folder. The rcw's go in your \rcbot\waypoints\SvenCoop folder.

Attached File  TheyHunger_EP2_rcw_pack.zip ( 29.42k ) Number of downloads: 355
+Quote Post
Cheeseh
post Nov 4 2021, 07:24 PM
Post #5

Admin

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Thanks Mad max . I was going to test these and add the new weapons to the code tonight , but didn't realise they're old rcbot 1 Svencoop 4 rcw files. I've since added the weapon support in the latest GIT for angelscript version if you want to try.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 01:32 PM