IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> [Release] RCbot Svencoop HL Commando Waypointpac, Fire, Smoke she is a rising, FIRE!
MarD
post Jun 2 2005, 06:44 AM
Post #1

RCBot Fan

Group: Waypointers
Member No.: 419

Heyyo,

Download Link:
http://filebase.bots-united.com/index.php?action=file&id=317

Quote from "ThE_MarD's Readme For HL Commando WaypointPack R1.0.txt"

I made these waypoints for the fun of it all. Now remember, these levels weren't designed for bot usage in mind.

Now, the first 2 maps, are really not bot-friendly, but they get nicer towards the end.

There are a few maps where the bots won't use the lever buttons, I put the objective flags on waypoints beside them, but still no luck, I'm sure this can be fixed, otherwise, it ain't too hard to hit the buttons yourself anywho. tongue.gif

Bots also don't like the elevators, lol, I'm sure they'll always give me problems.

Ok, so that's about it, enjoy. smile.gif

Just extract it into your "$moddir\rcbot\waypoints\svencoop" folder and pwn. biggrin.gif

Later-a-much, and LONG LIVE THE D!
? ThE_Mar?

Oh, and for this forum's bonus? lol, well, forgot to add in the readme that bots dunno how to use the detpacks to take out the fan in co1b, lol, so you'll have to do it for the bots. I tried throwing onna grenade throw flag, but nothin', and anywho those were meant for grenades anywho I guess. tongue.gif

and for the topic destription lyrics? The Cult - Fire Woman

OMG, such a great song, it sounds like it was meant for crusin' inna muscle car.. just too awesome, I highly reccomend you all buy the Pure Cult The Singles 1985-1995. It's good listning for the car, fav cd for it by far.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 11:31 AM