Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Place Waypoint at mouse or AIM?
The HHH
post Oct 26 2013, 10:10 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,313

First of all,Hello,I really love your bots,But I have one question: Is it possible to place a waypoint at the point where you aim? I need this for a teledoor that works on collision,so that would help.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
madmax2
post Oct 27 2013, 06:38 AM
Post #2

RCBot Guru

Group: Waypointers
Member No.: 2,162

Hi HHH,

Welcome to the RCbot forums...

I assume you are either refering to TF2 or HL2:dm? I haven't tried either yet (really want to, though), so i'm not sure i'll be much help?

If I understand your question correctly, no you can't aim a waypoint in to a teleporter, not that I know of. With rcbot1 we can use "rcbot util notouch" command to waypoint teleporters, but I don't see that available in rcbot2. If the teleporter is either always active or behind a solid door then it may be waypointable. You may be able to noclip a waypoint in the wall behind the "teledoor", connect a path to it, then connect that waypoint to a destination wpt. If there is a solid door that opens to make the teleporter accessible, then you might be able to noclip a openslater wpt in to the door, without touching the teleporter...

Perhaps there is an equivalent rcbot2 command to notouch, but I haven't found one yet? Maybe one of the other members knows?

Hope this helps? wink.gif

madmax2
+Quote Post
The HHH
post Oct 27 2013, 10:24 AM
Post #3

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,313

Ah yes,That worked,Thanks a lot! biggrin.gif

Ah yes,That worked,Thanks a lot! biggrin.gif
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:19 AM