Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Thanks, Development
dcs68
post Sep 3 2009, 12:44 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,683

I just wanted to say thank you to all the people that have developed RCBOT & also all of those who contribute to waypointing and further development. I have seen such progress in every new release of RCBOT & its truly appreciated. We couldnt afford to keep out internet service & the TF2 withdrawls were fierce for both my son and I. We do miss playing online, but RCBOT has certainly has helped fill in that void. Thanks once again. biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Fillmore
post Sep 3 2009, 12:47 PM
Post #2

RCBot Guru

Group: Waypointers
Member No.: 1,511

QUOTE(dcs68 @ Sep 3 2009, 12:44 PM) *

I just wanted to say thank you to all the people that have developed RCBOT & also all of those who contribute to waypointing and further development. I have seen such progress in every new release of RCBOT & its truly appreciated. We couldnt afford to keep out internet service & the TF2 withdrawls were fierce for both my son and I. We do miss playing online, but RCBOT has certainly has helped fill in that void. Thanks once again. biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Always glad to help smile.gif
+Quote Post
Cheeseh
post Sep 3 2009, 07:08 PM
Post #3

Admin

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

No bother. its just a result of boredom, interest and competition to get a bot on TF2 .. biggrin.gif
+Quote Post
MarD
post Sep 23 2009, 04:36 PM
Post #4

RCBot Fan

Group: Waypointers
Member No.: 419

Heyyo,

Well Cheeseh? You're definitely pwning the competition.. I believe Dr. Evil has sadly given up porting his bot to TF2 since valve is not adding the third party bot support code he tried to get implemented.. which makes me sad cause then we might even see bots for DODS or other great mods.. but such is life I guess.

Hmm.. I wonder if RCbot works decently with synergy... if so I might try waypointing the campaign in it, hahaha... but then again I'd be a nightmare to try until you get the util stuff going again for godmode or notarget. tongue.gif
+Quote Post
Whistler
post Dec 9 2009, 04:09 PM
Post #5

Group: Members
Member No.: 257

well I don't have a powerful enough computer to run HL2/TF2 yet (still Celeron D 315 with a VIA Unichrome which sucks blink.gif )... but I'll definately try out the bot if I get a new computer and get my hand on a copy of HL2/TF2 smile.gif

just noticed this: "Welcome back; your last visit was: Oct 26 2004, 11:18 AM", lol biggrin.gif
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 04:26 PM