Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> BG1 Files, Anyone have them?
Aldarith
post Oct 23 2015, 02:00 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,416

Hey all,

Just wondering if anyone has the old waypoint files anywhere - none of them seem to be archived anywhere I have looked.

I'm really looking for'ard to playing it again, even with bots!

Thanks for your time!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
madmax2
post Sep 3 2019, 11:27 PM
Post #2

RCBot Guru

Group: Waypointers
Member No.: 2,162

You may need to place some objective/EOL waypoints on any goals or capture areas to get them moving better. At least one at each end of the map, say if it was a capture the flag type map, or if there are not any goals, but for the teams to move towards the other end of the map, etc...

You will find it in the waypoint menu

CODE
rcbot waypoint_menu

or you should be able to bind it, something like

CODE
rcbot waypoint objective

If that doesn't work try rcbot help or waypoint help in the console to get the correct syntax

I can't check it right now, I've uninstalled my graphics card drivers for testing my PC problems...

Off hand I can't think of anything to adjust the crouching behavior, except maybe they are catching on things, so some path cleanup/removal or adjust waypoint positions to prevent that???

melee weapons would be in the bot_weapons.ini , I don't think BG weapons are in there by default , but might get added the first time the game is run, perhaps? You would probably need to increase the priority on melee weapons, and perhaps decrease it for other weapons. Can be a bit tricky, not sure if it would work for melee weapons to well??
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:59 PM