> dod_marseilles
genmac
post Feb 13 2013, 07:07 AM
Post #1

RCBot Guru

Group: Waypointers
Member No.: 2,098

It's a dod_anzio variant kind of map.
The map could have use a little more routing but it's ok.

Attached File(s)
Attached File  dod_marseilles.rar ( 2.69k ) Number of downloads: 206
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
madmax2
post Feb 14 2013, 09:32 PM
Post #2

RCBot Guru

Member No.: 2,162

Hey genmac,

You are really pumping out the waypoints, whats your secret biggrin.gif ? Seems like it takes me days/weeks to to get one waypoint done. I'll be downloading them soon, can't wait to try em out. Gota drag my desktop over to a buddy's place to download dod:s on broadband (i'm dialup sad.gif ). Hopefully in the next week... rolleyes.gif

Keep em coming man..... smile.gif

Later,
madmax2
+Quote Post
genmac
post Feb 15 2013, 04:33 AM
Post #3

RCBot Guru

Member No.: 2,098

Hehe tnx madmax2!

Well I've been making waypoints ever since I've discovered bots for all those great half-life mods of yester years LoL! Drove me crazy when I waypoint deseperately dod_omaha on a very limited first dod bot way back which I think was blitzbot.
Then came BoC-bot and finally Sturmbot heck I even made waypoints for dod_caen (ported to cs) using podbot-mm last last year I think. So yeah I'm just a huge fan of bots for evey games that has them. Wish I was good at programming so I could make one my own but LoL my brain ain't good enough on that so waypointing and a little of mapping is the best alternative and a good hobby actually hehe.

There's no secret here just make sure you read the manual as well all the tips posted here, do some basic straight ahead waypoints like those ONE PATH wpts I made for dod_donner and from there you can start branching out the wpts and soon you'll get into a nice waypointing groove hehe.
Rcbot2 is really easy to use though I often turn off the auto path so I can manually add paths better with less effort when a section of the map is a little complicated like those ladders wpts on dod_kalt. tnc god Cheeseh added wpt id path connections for a sure way of connecting very specific wpts too close to each other.
Ok enough talk and start waypointing hehe!
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 01:43 AM