Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Bots move extremely fast
Dencity
post Dec 27 2009, 07:33 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,778

Tried doing a search for this, but couldn't find anything.

I just did a clean install (first time, too) of RCbot2 for tf2 (standalone dedi). Everything went great until I actually joined the game. The bots, and only the bots, are moving at high-speed. They're moving fast enough for a heavy to out run me as a scout. it's like watching a demo at 200% speed. Can anyone help me fix this?

EDIT: Got it fixed, The plug-in was running through the command line..

Another problem, though. I don't want to make another thread for this unless I have to. Anytime I try to start up the server with RCBot it will crash about 8 out of ten times, but runs fine without it. Anyone have a possible reason by any chance?
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
DrPuffinKind
post Dec 28 2009, 01:41 PM
Post #2

RCBot Fan

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,638

QUOTE(Dencity @ Dec 27 2009, 02:33 PM) *

Tried doing a search for this, but couldn't find anything.

I just did a clean install (first time, too) of RCbot2 for tf2 (standalone dedi). Everything went great until I actually joined the game. The bots, and only the bots, are moving at high-speed. They're moving fast enough for a heavy to out run me as a scout. it's like watching a demo at 200% speed. Can anyone help me fix this?

EDIT: Got it fixed, The plug-in was running through the command line..

Another problem, though. I don't want to make another thread for this unless I have to. Anytime I try to start up the server with RCBot it will crash about 8 out of ten times, but runs fine without it. Anyone have a possible reason by any chance?

are you running on custom maps? (i.e. cp_orange_x3) or some other fan created content... if you are you need the sourcemod plugin that adds info_observerpoint to each map at load... noob mappers frequently forget this little tidbit and it leads to server crashes any time there are no players on the map...
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 06:00 PM