IPB WARNING [2] preg_replace_callback(): Requires argument 2, '$this->_clean_long_url_1', to be a valid callback (Line: 383 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
IPB WARNING [2] preg_replace_callback(): Requires argument 2, '$this->_clean_long_url_1', to be a valid callback (Line: 383 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Official list of every single waypoints (with download) - RCBot Forums
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Official list of every single waypoints (with download), The list and file download will always be updated
MK777
post Feb 10 2024, 01:27 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,465

after about a month of work, I'm finally please to presents you all a list of EVERY SINGLE waypoints that exist for RCBOT2 even an addition of FoxBot.

THIS LIST WILL ALWAYS BE UPDATED

https://sheet.zohocloud.ca/sheet/open/jyemn...fb0be64b8e76b2e

This should prevent to release an accidental new waypoint of a map already released

this project was RussiaTails's idea and I came to help him working on it. it has every details of every single maps, pictures, the Waypoint Author, modified by, the status and notes.

this include TFC, TF2, DoDS, HL2DM and Synergy. we separated the official maps and custom maps to different list. in case you need to search for a map in particular.

Also some important note!
-Most of TFC doesn't have the owner waypoints, since we cannot find actually who really made them.
-it isn't still complete, the reviewing isn't done to everything since there is too much.
-Some map file are nowhere to be found, yet still included in the list. if anyone have those missing map file I could update it

Everyone can insert a comment / request of what could be change or to be edited,

Or either you could download the file and edit it your way and send us back the edited versions

all waypoints were taken from this forum, insane's website and the rcbot2 discord group.

Another note, in case you guys noticed there are map you've never seen which weren't on the original build of rcbots2 website. with Maps included AND even thumbnails for every map. be warned the size of the download is huge. 10.62gb.

MAP & WAYPOINT DOWNLOAD
https://www.mediafire.com/file_premium/x1ma...bnails.rar/file

==== UPDATE ==== 18 feb 2024

>fixed most of the image of every single map, I learned that you can clic on the image for a fullscreen preview, so I made them bigger so it won't be smaller anymore.

>Updated the download file of the custom map and waypoints, added an missing waypoint I didn't found in the DoDS and files that require maps to works which we're missing

>The TFC Foxbot list has been updated. previously there it was full of UNKNOWN waypoint owner. AFTER check up. UNKNOWN count from 574, has decreased to 231 meaning half of the maps have now the original waypoint owner founded.

>a huge thanks to MadMax2 for correcting alot of the errors I've made in the DoDS's Custom category, fixed alot of the waypoint owners

==== UPDATE ==== 26 march 2024

TF2 (Official) waypoints have been all reviewed by me! bare in mind that these reviews were my point of view / my own opinions, if anything needs to be changed just warn me. modified by list is also updated.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
RoboCop
post Feb 10 2024, 02:20 PM
Post #2

RCBot Fan

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2,435

The FoXBot waypoint author feature was removed in 0.793 onwards as having too many HUD texts and nodes can cause the listenserver to crash and lose all unsaved waypoints. But most of the waypoints from 0.791 onwards were made by me.
+Quote Post
madmax2
post Feb 13 2024, 12:42 AM
Post #3

RCBot Guru

Group: Waypointers
Member No.: 2,162

Hi MK777,

Nice spread sheet database. Looks like a lot of work was done smile.gif ... As you said it still needs work or corrections. I see a number of errors with the waypointer credits. The biggest one is with the Softny waypoints. I don't believe any of those waypoints were done by softny, that person just put together a waypoints pack from other sources, probably all from this site. I can try to help you sort it out but it will take some time, which I don't have a lot of right now. I discussed this with Insane back in 2019. At that time he had the waypoint authors of most of those waypoints listed on his website. He has since removed that info, I believe? Here is the discussion we had back then about Softny packs...

http://rcbot.bots-united.com/forums/index....ost&p=15039

So I looked at some of the rcw's in the pack RoboCop just uploaded, mostly focused on the ones you list as Softny. Right now I'm just checking size, dates , and using a hex editor to check for screen credits in the waypoint. And of course I'm mostly focused on waypoints I did, but I know there are others that are wrong too (listed as softny). Here are the ones I checked this morning and I can confirm need correction:

CODE

Waypoint                  Correct Author  Modified by

dod_azure                 MadMax2
dod_marche                MadMax2
dod_vigilance             MadMax2
dod_verdun_b3             htt123
dod_hunt_b4               htt123
dod_montagne              INsane

There are many more that need correcting, I skipped over a lot of them. These don't have credits because they were done with the older waypoint system 3 (prior to rcbot2 0.8). So I checked them by size & date. (also by CRC32, but CRC alone cannot be used to compare a waypoint that has been loaded and new temp files generated, the date & CRC on the rcw will change!!!)

CODE

Waypoint                  Correct Author  Modified by

dod_don                   Emotional       MadMax2        11,395 bytes
dod_real_arena            Emotional       MadMax2        10,931 bytes

dod_beachlanding_tdf      htt123          OLD RCW (bad?) 31,497 bytes
dod_beachlanding_tdf      htt123          MadMax2        30,695 bytes

Note: for dod_beachlanding_tdf, both the rcw's in Robocop's pack he just uploaded, are the older original rcw by htt. My modified rcw is located here, and was rated Good by Insane in his review... htt's rcw did not have screen credit, I added the screen credits when I modified the rcw...

http://rcbot.bots-united.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=2244

If I can find it, I'll upload the page I saved from Insane's website, that shows most of the credit corrections for Softny, if that is ok with him. Or I can PM it to you....

[Edit] Looks like my rcw for dod_schlag is missing in your spread sheet. Check this topic. It's also missing from the installers too, I believe. It's a good map...

http://rcbot.bots-united.com/forums/index....ost&p=14409

+Quote Post
MK777
post Feb 14 2024, 12:46 AM
Post #4

QUOTE(madmax2 @ Feb 12 2024, 07:42 PM) *

Hi MK777,

Nice spread sheet database. Looks like a lot of work was done smile.gif ... As you said it still needs work or corrections. I see a number of errors with the waypointer credits. The biggest one is with the Softny waypoints. I don't believe any of those waypoints were done by softny, that person just put together a waypoints pack from other sources, probably all from this site. I can try to help you sort it out but it will take some time, which I don't have a lot of right now. I discussed this with Insane back in 2019. At that time he had the waypoint authors of most of those waypoints listed on his website. He has since removed that info, I believe? Here is the discussion we had back then about Softny packs...

I really appreciate for your support, I was like the one who did 80% of the list. and I had to do every single digging around the forum.. It was hell, but I knew it was important for the community so I kept going.

Of course I either named Softy either because as you may say he probably put a bundle, or the waypoints didn't have the credit name or was corrupted since it was from a old version. then it is way harder to find the originals. It should be fixed by tomorow from what you sent me.

Of course, Day of Defeat Source sadly I can't work on it. for some reasons DoDS keep crashing with rcbots for some reasons unlike HL2DM and TF2. so I can't review, update status or even check if anyone modified the waypoint files.

that's another thing as well, I can't tell if I may have the right version since I looked to every single thread. as if someone replied with an updated or someone edited to their versions.

If you want. I could share you a link so you can edit it at free will~ I know your a waypoint veteran so I have no issue about that, only thing is this was made on Zoho Sheet. so you need a Zoho Sheet account and sending me your email so I can promote you to be able to edit.

I left a message to peoples but not many did really insisted.
Again a big thanks~ <3

EDIT -

QUOTE(madmax2 @ Feb 12 2024, 07:42 PM) *

If I can find it, I'll upload the page I saved from Insane's website, that shows most of the credit corrections for Softny, if that is ok with him. Or I can PM it to you....

that will be huge help, forgot to reply to this for some reasons. if it's no problem, that would greatly imrpove the list in the DoDS section
+Quote Post
MK777
post Feb 14 2024, 01:19 AM
Post #5

QUOTE(RoboCop @ Feb 10 2024, 09:20 AM) *

The FoXBot waypoint author feature was removed in 0.793 onwards as having too many HUD texts and nodes can cause the listenserver to crash and lose all unsaved waypoints. But most of the waypoints from 0.791 onwards were made by me.

sadly I cannot really tell when were those waypoint made. I have less knowledge on FoxBot to tell which one were from old versions and what's next. unless there is an easy way to see. otherwise I would just fill the page made by you
+Quote Post
RoboCop
post Feb 14 2024, 07:29 PM
Post #6

RCBot Fan

If you download FoXBot 0.791 and use them in listenserver mode you will see them for yourself.
+Quote Post
MK777
post Feb 15 2024, 03:26 AM
Post #7

That worked, will update these one by ones~ thanks again!

I noticed few map wouldn't be able to show literally the waypoint owner. I dont know if its the fact alot of texts shows up like the soccer one (push) or very small maps (rapidcore) so the bots spams alot like a deathmatch map.

it may just be an old issue from the old version too. but wanted to make sure
+Quote Post
RoboCop
post Feb 15 2024, 03:06 PM
Post #8

RCBot Fan

Well I also need to add my nick name to those newer waypoints that were made by myself after 0.791
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 03:31 PM