e.g.
CODE

[steamurl="192.168.0.1:27015"]
My Server
[/steamurl]

example:

My Server

2. Some extra registration information is required

I know the forum may be a bit dead but I've been noticing many susipcious advertisment accounts being registered. Many have been removed and I'll be pruning the forums more in the future.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
madmax2
post Nov 7 2012, 06:35 PM
Post #2

RCBot Guru

Group: Waypointers
Member No.: 2,162

I guess this is forum related... unsure.gif

I have a question for members of the "waypointers group" and/or Cheeseh. My attachment space is maxed out at just under 64k bytes, do members of the waypointers group get more attachment space or does everyone get 64k bytes? I would like to have more space on the forums if it's allowed and easy to do?

I know I can put waypoints on the waypoints page, which I intend to do, once I feel the waypoint is finalized. Since I don't get much feedback on the waypoints I upload, at least the forum download counter tells me how much interest there is for a waypoint, which isn't a whole lot these days, but is useful to me. I still like to waypoint and make the waypoints available for others to enjoy. smile.gif

Anyways, I've been meaning to ask about this for a while, hope its not a dumb, annoying question. If you can't or don't want to give me more space, no problem, I'll work with it as is. Just thought I'd ask... besides anything that stimulates conversation here is a good thing, right? rolleyes.gif
+Quote Post
Cheeseh
post Nov 17 2012, 01:58 AM
Post #3

Admin

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

QUOTE(madmax2 @ Nov 7 2012, 07:35 PM) *

I guess this is forum related... unsure.gif

I have a question for members of the "waypointers group" and/or Cheeseh. My attachment space is maxed out at just under 64k bytes, do members of the waypointers group get more attachment space or does everyone get 64k bytes? I would like to have more space on the forums if it's allowed and easy to do?

I know I can put waypoints on the waypoints page, which I intend to do, once I feel the waypoint is finalized. Since I don't get much feedback on the waypoints I upload, at least the forum download counter tells me how much interest there is for a waypoint, which isn't a whole lot these days, but is useful to me. I still like to waypoint and make the waypoints available for others to enjoy. smile.gif

Anyways, I've been meaning to ask about this for a while, hope its not a dumb, annoying question. If you can't or don't want to give me more space, no problem, I'll work with it as is. Just thought I'd ask... besides anything that stimulates conversation here is a good thing, right? rolleyes.gif

yep, ordinary members get a 64k space whereas waypointers get 300k , because you've uploaded a few waypoints/packs I'll be happy to put u in the waypointers group
+Quote Post
madmax2
post Nov 17 2012, 11:55 PM
Post #4

RCBot Guru

Member No.: 2,162

Perfect timing, I have 2 more waypoints for svencoop on the way, BlackMesaEPF & Infested2. I'm pleased to accept you're offer. smile.gif

Maybe some day I'll get around to installing TF2/RCbot2. I kinda learned about bots & waypointing with TFC/foxbot years ago, fun mod/bot... Sounds like you and Fillmore are doing a great job on RCbot2 and the waypoints. cool.gif

Thanks Cheeseh

+Quote Post
Fillmore
post Nov 18 2012, 10:35 AM
Post #5

RCBot Guru

Member No.: 1,511

QUOTE(madmax2 @ Nov 17 2012, 11:55 PM) *

Perfect timing, I have 2 more waypoints for svencoop on the way, BlackMesaEPF & Infested2. I'm pleased to accept you're offer. smile.gif

Maybe some day I'll get around to installing TF2/RCbot2. I kinda learned about bots & waypointing with TFC/foxbot years ago, fun mod/bot... Sounds like you and Fillmore are doing a great job on RCbot2 and the waypoints. cool.gif

Thanks Cheeseh

I appreciate the compliments. Also, gongrats on becoming a waypointer biggrin.gif
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 03:58 AM