Reply to this topicStart new topic
> anyone want to waypoint this for me?, i am just too busy to get to it lately
DrPuffinKind
post Feb 14 2010, 05:54 PM
Post #1

RCBot Fan

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,638

i would really appreciate it, and in return you get a really fun map to play... lol biggrin.gif

http://jerpc.servebeer.com:33333/maps/maps..._tia_b2.bsp.bz2

edit: no takers huh?... Bummer, i really want to run this on my bot servers but have had no time to get the waypointing done... (as u all know it can be very time consuming to properly waypoint and test a map)... oh well... thanx anyhow... i guess... but let me guilt you all by reminding you that when cp_orange_x3 and cp_purple were in demand, i stepped up and got the job done... lol... jk... ill get to it eventually... hmmm... maybe if i sweetened the deal with a premium lvl account on all my tf2 servers...? yeah... ill do that... i will include a premium account on all {TIA} tf2 servers for anyone that can provide me with an effective waypoint and script set for the above map.

and i promise that the file is clean... only a map file and no other creative payloads... scout's honor... /me hand on heart

smile.gif
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
assface
post Feb 23 2010, 12:47 AM
Post #2

Member No.: 1,580

QUOTE(DrPuffinKind @ Feb 14 2010, 10:54 AM) *

i would really appreciate it, and in return you get a really fun map to play... lol biggrin.gif

http://jerpc.servebeer.com:33333/maps/maps..._tia_b2.bsp.bz2

edit: no takers huh?... Bummer, i really want to run this on my bot servers but have had no time to get the waypointing done... (as u all know it can be very time consuming to properly waypoint and test a map)... oh well... thanx anyhow... i guess... but let me guilt you all by reminding you that when cp_orange_x3 and cp_purple were in demand, i stepped up and got the job done... lol... jk... ill get to it eventually... hmmm... maybe if i sweetened the deal with a premium lvl account on all my tf2 servers...? yeah... ill do that... i will include a premium account on all {TIA} tf2 servers for anyone that can provide me with an effective waypoint and script set for the above map.

and i promise that the file is clean... only a map file and no other creative payloads... scout's honor... /me hand on heart

smile.gif

This Map is fun! The engies need help with their sentry spots. For some reason the red sentry at the last cap messes with the engies. Sometimes the cart gets stuck going up the tower (to many blue pushing I think, I tested with 10v10) other that that its a warzone!!

Attached File(s)
Attached File  pl_orange_x_tia_b2__Waypoints_.zip ( 5.58k ) Number of downloads: 40
+Quote Post
DrPuffinKind
post Feb 23 2010, 02:25 PM
Post #3

RCBot Fan

Member No.: 1,638

QUOTE(assface @ Feb 22 2010, 07:47 PM) *

This Map is fun! The engies need help with their sentry spots. For some reason the red sentry at the last cap messes with the engies. Sometimes the cart gets stuck going up the tower (to many blue pushing I think, I tested with 10v10) other that that its a warzone!!

sweet thanx... i think the red sentry spot likely has too many paths in and out of it, so the bots get confused there... i will take a look at it when i get the chance... (will need to install the bot on my puter again first...) if i get it figured out i will post any corrections i make back here.
as promised, i will give you a donater level account on my servers for your trouble... if you are interested, just pm me your steam id here or join our clan site at http://toysintheattic.aowc.net and friend me there... or on steam... what ever... either way, the friend name is cybersquare420

thnx again

-dpk-
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 05:06 PM