Reply to this topicStart new topic
> RCBot2 Waypoint upload problem, upload problem
MK777
post Aug 10 2016, 08:54 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,465

Hello everyone,

I've been doing Waypoint since quite a long time ago, and I've wanted to start up uploading them in the RCBot2 website in the waypoint section, but I keep get this problem wich I get an error writing this :

ErrorYou have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 's CP Waypoint.zip','rcbot2tf2','2016-08-06 23:00:20')' at line 1

I do not understand what that mean's I noticed that some peoples are able to upload still their waypoints nowadays but I have tried to upload in different pcs but still not working. any help?
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
madmax2
post Aug 11 2016, 12:42 AM
Post #2

RCBot Guru

Group: Waypointers
Member No.: 2,162

Hi MK777,

I think it's caused by using an illegal character in one of the database fields. Try dropping the space from the filename or use an underscore, like cp_waypoints.zip. If it's not that, check your description fields, for unusual characters, like apostrophe '

And thanks for the waypoints... smile.gif
+Quote Post
MK777
post Aug 11 2016, 01:40 AM
Post #3

QUOTE(madmax2 @ Aug 10 2016, 08:42 PM) *

Hi MK777,

I think it's caused by using an illegal character in one of the database fields. Try dropping the space from the filename or use an underscore, like cp_waypoints.zip. If it's not that, check your description fields, for unusual characters, like apostrophe '

And thanks for the waypoints... smile.gif

hey max~ thanks alot for the reply, I just renamed the zip folder because of the spaces and the apostrophe as you said~ it worked, thanks alot ^^ I'll be able to upload some of my works now~
+Quote Post
madmax2
post Aug 11 2016, 08:36 PM
Post #4

RCBot Guru

Group: Waypointers
Member No.: 2,162

Hey Mk777,

If you wish to make a topic(s) for your waypoints in the tf2 waypoints forum, feel free to do that. Seems you have quite a few uploaded, and making a forum topic will advertise your work. There is more room for descriptions and you can direct link to the website waypoints from the forum too... It's up to you though, no pressure ... wink.gif

+Quote Post
MK777
post Aug 14 2016, 10:12 PM
Post #5

QUOTE(madmax2 @ Aug 11 2016, 04:36 PM) *

Hey Mk777,

If you wish to make a topic(s) for your waypoints in the tf2 waypoints forum, feel free to do that. Seems you have quite a few uploaded, and making a forum topic will advertise your work. There is more room for descriptions and you can direct link to the website waypoints from the forum too... It's up to you though, no pressure ... wink.gif

I probably will if I keep making more~ may be better for the descs yeah.

tanks again for the help~
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
4 User(s) are reading this topic (4 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 04:08 PM