madmax2
post Dec 20 2018, 02:58 AM
Post #1

RCBot Guru

Group: Waypointers
Member No.: 2,162

A new RCbot-Angelscript waypoint for the map Judgement by Nih

Merry Christmas... smile.gif

I wanted to do some new waypoints instead of just converting wpts. I'm also working on Suspension and want to get that posted too.

This is still a WIP wpt. Bots are running the map but I haven't fully tested it yet. It could use a bit more tweaking, but i think it's ok for now. I missed some armor/health/ammo but have most of it covered. I will add that in later, probably after Christmas. Also, there are no important/objectives yet, bots will run the map to pickup other items, weapons, etc.

Players/bots go into observer mode when they die, and can only be released one at a time by bringing the Rat of Returning back to the alter laugh.gif . Bots don't know how to do this, so don't die, and use a higher number of bots. Bots can't be added once the round starts, do this as soon as you enter the waiting room if adding bots manually. Everyone is revived once a wave is defeated...

On this last point, I would like to know if anyone knows how to disable the observer mode of this map and allow bots to repawn as soon as they die. I turned off observer mode through the map cfg, but bots just stay dead. The map doesn't allow late joining, bots just explode if adding them after the round starts. It would make it easier to test the wpt, as there is a 10 minute limit too. Any ideas?

Attached File(s)
Attached File  judgement_rcwa_wip.zip ( 7.65k ) Number of downloads: 135
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:02 AM