Reply to this topicStart new topic
> @CHeeseh...
genmac
post Jul 16 2013, 11:14 AM
Post #1

RCBot Guru

Group: Waypointers
Member No.: 2,098

Yo bro how are you? Seems busy with RL and your cuddly baby ah hehe.

Anyway just want to let you know your inbox is full...I can't bombard with you bot requests on it LoL!

Anyway again can you post this thread on rcbot main page so this new cool map get some
pimpage it definitely deserves?
http://rcbot.bots-united.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=1800
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
genmac
post Jul 20 2013, 01:16 AM
Post #2

RCBot Guru

Also I think you need to relocate rcbot2 folder inside the addon folder or anywhere nearer so people using rental servers for their dedis can easily put it there.
+Quote Post
madmax2
post Jul 21 2013, 05:52 PM
Post #3

RCBot Guru

Member No.: 2,162

Well that was scary unsure.gif .. Both the RCbot website & forums were down this morning and bots-united was still up & running the whole time, so it didn't seem to be B-U? I don't know how long they were down, but it seemed to be 15 minutes or more from the time I got online. The forums was giving an apache port 80 error, and the website was a white screen too with some sort of domain message, which i had never seen here before...

Yeah, so how are ya, cheeseh? Busy changing lots of diapers theses days, perhaps, heh heh...? Anyways, I hope you and your family are all well, and that you will be back soon.. Just to chat if nothing more. Even if you don't have time to work on the bots right now, you can tell us of your baby adventures, heh heh....or not.... tongue.gif

I myself have been wasting to much of my summer in front of the computer, but will be meeting up with family next month at the beach... I would think it's summer where you are at too?... smile.gif

max
+Quote Post
memed06
post Jul 22 2013, 06:52 PM
Post #4

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,292

Hi,

well that was me smile.gif

Not kidding, I'm the guy who had to maintain the server, clean some stuff and check for other things related to the db and the mail system...

The server went crazy and had three issues, the one that got me an email alert was this websites database using 6GB of space.

Sorry Cheeseh I could not reach you in time, since the webserver and mailserver wnt down wink.gif

@Cheeseh - please contact me, we should reset your passwords just for safety!

Cheers Onno

QUOTE(madmax2 @ Jul 21 2013, 07:52 PM) *

Well that was scary unsure.gif .. Both the RCbot website & forums were down this morning and bots-united was still up & running the whole time, so it didn't seem to be B-U? I don't know how long they were down, but it seemed to be 15 minutes or more from the time I got online. The forums was giving an apache port 80 error, and the website was a white screen too with some sort of domain message, which i had never seen here before...

Yeah, so how are ya, cheeseh? Busy changing lots of diapers theses days, perhaps, heh heh...? Anyways, I hope you and your family are all well, and that you will be back soon.. Just to chat if nothing more. Even if you don't have time to work on the bots right now, you can tell us of your baby adventures, heh heh....or not.... tongue.gif

I myself have been wasting to much of my summer in front of the computer, but will be meeting up with family next month at the beach... I would think it's summer where you are at too?... smile.gif

max

+Quote Post
madmax2
post Jul 22 2013, 08:56 PM
Post #5

RCBot Guru

Hey Onno,

Yike's, 6gb of space! Wonder what caused that?

Well, many thanks for repairing the problem so quickly. I'm sure everyone here really appreciates your fast response... smile.gif

max

@genmac
Sorry for getting off topic from your original post. Did you bombard cheesehs inbox too much (6gb), heh heh? tongue.gif
+Quote Post
Cheeseh
post Jul 23 2013, 01:49 PM
Post #6

Admin

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

QUOTE(madmax2 @ Jul 22 2013, 09:56 PM) *

Hey Onno,

Yike's, 6gb of space! Wonder what caused that?

Well, many thanks for repairing the problem so quickly. I'm sure everyone here really appreciates your fast response... smile.gif

max

@genmac
Sorry for getting off topic from your original post. Did you bombard cheesehs inbox too much (6gb), heh heh? tongue.gif

hey guys just a message to say I'm alive and I've read a lot here but haven't had the time to reply or look into matters yet, I've been working overtime a lot and haven't had a day off for the past two weeks, another to go.

As for the 6 gigs thing, I believe I installed a wiki at one point but never used it any further nad most likely left it there thinking it would be dormant, unfortunately I never thought that wikibots could sniff out every wiki on the interweb
+Quote Post
madmax2
post Jul 23 2013, 06:37 PM
Post #7

RCBot Guru

Hey Cheeseh,

It's good to know your still alive & kick'n, heh heh... So you have another week on the overtime grind blink.gif .... Yeah, those overtime hours can really be draining & cut in to a persons free time...

Later,
max
+Quote Post
genmac
post Jul 25 2013, 01:59 AM
Post #8

RCBot Guru

Well I'm glad the man is still alive and kicking work hehe, damn RL lol!

Anyway forum is fully alive and lots of new members with good stuff to offer as well the usual rcbots problems here and there so hope you get some free time soon with the family first and then for us. :-)

Btw tnx memed06 for fixing the forum seems this net bots are such an annoyance.

@max...no it wasn't me haha!
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 12:52 PM