IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> [Release] Richard_Boderman Waypoint, Richard_Boderman rcw for sc4.7 (4.6)
madmax2
post Feb 10 2013, 04:13 AM
Post #1

RCBot Guru

Group: Waypointers
Member No.: 2,162

[Edit 3-25-14] Hotfix Update rcw's for sc4.8, see post 2 & 3...

Release2 rcw's for sc4.8/4.7/4.6:

Attached File  richard_boderman_rcw2b.zip ( 13.71k ) Number of downloads: 559

Includes 2 rcw's, a default & an alternate... Should be final release... smile.gif

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Original Release1 post:
Here are a couple new rcw's for the svencoop map Richard_Boderman. With all the friendly NPC's in this map, rcbots may not be nessesary? I guess it depends on the players skill & difficulty level. They definately help when R_B appears.

With the default rcw, bots will go nearly everywhere and use most of the ladders. With the alternate rcw, all but one ladder have been disabled, bots will run the outside paths more to get to the upper area. I couldn't decide which rcw I liked better, so I just included both. See the readme for details & the differences between the two rcw's.

Have a blast... smile.gif

madmax2
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
madmax2
post Mar 4 2014, 06:31 AM
Post #2

RCBot Guru

Here is a "Hotfix" (Release2) rcw for the sc4.8 map Richard_Boderman.

The main purpose was to help bots pick up the HMG near the helicopter better (RCbots 4.8 only). It would take 2 or 3 bots to pick it up with the release1 rcws in sc4.8 (or they would be stuck on it for a period of time before giving up). With this rcw, bots will pick it up the first time and first bot there... A few other minor tweaks were done too.

The rcw was also tested in sc4.7, and all changes work good. Bots will briefly look at the HMG, but won't pick it up in sc4.7. See the readme for more details...

Get it from the first post... tongue.gif
+Quote Post
madmax2
post Mar 25 2014, 11:25 PM
Post #3

RCBot Guru

A Release2 update for sc4.8. It now includes both the default and alternate rcw's for richard_boderman. I just added the same sc4.8 fixes (for the mg, etc.) to the alternate rcw from Release1. Also, I did one minor path tweak to the default rcw. See the readme for more details...

Both rcw's were tested in sc4.8, 4.7, & 4.6. All sc4.8 changes work good in all versions... This should be the final release... smile.gif

Get it from the first post...
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:04 PM