IPB WARNING [2] Use of undefined constant ba_edit - assumed 'ba_edit' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) (Line: 216 of /cache/lang_cache/en/lang_global.php)
IPB WARNING [2] Use of undefined constant ba_delete - assumed 'ba_delete' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) (Line: 217 of /cache/lang_cache/en/lang_global.php)
IPB WARNING [2] Use of undefined constant submit_li - assumed 'submit_li' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) (Line: 219 of /cache/lang_cache/en/lang_global.php)
IPB WARNING [2] Use of undefined constant quote_text - assumed 'quote_text' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) (Line: 220 of /cache/lang_cache/en/lang_global.php)
IPB WARNING [2] Use of undefined constant pass - assumed 'pass' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) (Line: 221 of /cache/lang_cache/en/lang_global.php)
IPB WARNING [2] Use of undefined constant thanks - assumed 'thanks' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) (Line: 222 of /cache/lang_cache/en/lang_global.php)
IPB WARNING [2] Use of undefined constant forum_read - assumed 'forum_read' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) (Line: 223 of /cache/lang_cache/en/lang_global.php)
IPB WARNING [2] Use of undefined constant guest_stuff - assumed 'guest_stuff' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) (Line: 224 of /cache/lang_cache/en/lang_global.php)
IPB WARNING [2] Use of undefined constant offline_title - assumed 'offline_title' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) (Line: 225 of /cache/lang_cache/en/lang_global.php)
IPB WARNING [2] Use of undefined constant you_last_visit - assumed 'you_last_visit' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) (Line: 226 of /cache/lang_cache/en/lang_global.php)
IPB WARNING [2] Use of undefined constant code_sample - assumed 'code_sample' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) (Line: 227 of /cache/lang_cache/en/lang_global.php)
IPB WARNING [2] Use of undefined constant transfer_you - assumed 'transfer_you' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) (Line: 228 of /cache/lang_cache/en/lang_global.php)
IPB WARNING [2] Use of undefined constant new_posts - assumed 'new_posts' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) (Line: 229 of /cache/lang_cache/en/lang_global.php)
IPB WARNING [2] Use of undefined constant admin_login - assumed 'admin_login' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) (Line: 230 of /cache/lang_cache/en/lang_global.php)
IPB WARNING [2] Use of undefined constant you_running_time - assumed 'you_running_time' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) (Line: 231 of /cache/lang_cache/en/lang_global.php)
IPB WARNING [2] Use of undefined constant admin_cp - assumed 'admin_cp' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) (Line: 232 of /cache/lang_cache/en/lang_global.php)
IPB WARNING [2] Use of undefined constant M_1 - assumed 'M_1' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) (Line: 234 of /cache/lang_cache/en/lang_global.php)
IPB WARNING [2] Use of undefined constant M_2 - assumed 'M_2' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) (Line: 235 of /cache/lang_cache/en/lang_global.php)
IPB WARNING [2] Use of undefined constant M_3 - assumed 'M_3' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) (Line: 236 of /cache/lang_cache/en/lang_global.php)
IPB WARNING [2] Use of undefined constant M_4 - assumed 'M_4' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) (Line: 237 of /cache/lang_cache/en/lang_global.php)
IPB WARNING [2] Use of undefined constant M_5 - assumed 'M_5' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) (Line: 238 of /cache/lang_cache/en/lang_global.php)
IPB WARNING [2] Use of undefined constant M_6 - assumed 'M_6' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) (Line: 239 of /cache/lang_cache/en/lang_global.php)
IPB WARNING [2] Use of undefined constant M_7 - assumed 'M_7' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) (Line: 240 of /cache/lang_cache/en/lang_global.php)
IPB WARNING [2] Use of undefined constant M_8 - assumed 'M_8' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) (Line: 241 of /cache/lang_cache/en/lang_global.php)
IPB WARNING [2] Use of undefined constant M_9 - assumed 'M_9' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) (Line: 242 of /cache/lang_cache/en/lang_global.php)
IPB WARNING [2] Use of undefined constant M_10 - assumed 'M_10' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) (Line: 243 of /cache/lang_cache/en/lang_global.php)
IPB WARNING [2] Use of undefined constant M_11 - assumed 'M_11' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) (Line: 244 of /cache/lang_cache/en/lang_global.php)
IPB WARNING [2] Use of undefined constant M_12 - assumed 'M_12' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) (Line: 245 of /cache/lang_cache/en/lang_global.php)
IPB WARNING [2] Use of undefined constant D_0 - assumed 'D_0' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) (Line: 247 of /cache/lang_cache/en/lang_global.php)
IPB WARNING [2] Use of undefined constant D_1 - assumed 'D_1' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) (Line: 248 of /cache/lang_cache/en/lang_global.php)
IPB WARNING [2] Use of undefined constant D_2 - assumed 'D_2' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) (Line: 249 of /cache/lang_cache/en/lang_global.php)
IPB WARNING [2] Use of undefined constant D_3 - assumed 'D_3' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) (Line: 250 of /cache/lang_cache/en/lang_global.php)
IPB WARNING [2] Use of undefined constant D_4 - assumed 'D_4' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) (Line: 251 of /cache/lang_cache/en/lang_global.php)
IPB WARNING [2] Use of undefined constant D_5 - assumed 'D_5' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) (Line: 252 of /cache/lang_cache/en/lang_global.php)
IPB WARNING [2] Use of undefined constant D_6 - assumed 'D_6' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) (Line: 253 of /cache/lang_cache/en/lang_global.php)
IPB WARNING [2] Use of undefined constant name - assumed 'name' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) (Line: 257 of /cache/lang_cache/en/lang_global.php)
IPB WARNING [2] Use of undefined constant register - assumed 'register' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) (Line: 258 of /cache/lang_cache/en/lang_global.php)
IPB WARNING [2] Use of undefined constant msg_new - assumed 'msg_new' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) (Line: 261 of /cache/lang_cache/en/lang_global.php)
IPB WARNING [2] Use of undefined constant offline - assumed 'offline' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) (Line: 262 of /cache/lang_cache/en/lang_global.php)
IPB WARNING [2] Use of undefined constant log_out - assumed 'log_out' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) (Line: 263 of /cache/lang_cache/en/lang_global.php)
IPB WARNING [2] Use of undefined constant dont_wait - assumed 'dont_wait' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) (Line: 264 of /cache/lang_cache/en/lang_global.php)
IPB WARNING [2] Use of undefined constant stand_by - assumed 'stand_by' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) (Line: 265 of /cache/lang_cache/en/lang_global.php)
IPB WARNING [2] Use of undefined constant your_messenger - assumed 'your_messenger' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) (Line: 266 of /cache/lang_cache/en/lang_global.php)
IPB WARNING [2] Use of undefined constant log_in - assumed 'log_in' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) (Line: 267 of /cache/lang_cache/en/lang_global.php)
IPB WARNING [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/vhosts/bots-united.com/subdomains/rcbot/httpdocs/forums/init.php:268) (Line: 279 of /sources/action_public/misc/attach.php)
IPB WARNING [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/vhosts/bots-united.com/subdomains/rcbot/httpdocs/forums/init.php:268) (Line: 280 of /sources/action_public/misc/attach.php)
IPB WARNING [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/vhosts/bots-united.com/subdomains/rcbot/httpdocs/forums/init.php:268) (Line: 281 of /sources/action_public/misc/attach.php)
JFIF``C      C  H" }!1AQa"q2#BR$3br %&'()*456789:CDEFGHIJSTUVWXYZcdefghijstuvwxyz w!1AQaq"2B #3Rbr $4%&'()*56789:CDEFGHIJSTUVWXYZcdefghijstuvwxyz ?#7RM#1bi FJEo\sIe)X r4WJdy`fzL4IXI"'8Wh Kaܰd5*)ZL5ѓ+ n$Tel\u0Jqhhza:¤Ɛ9)d؜ `_ڤrUKhiTVs@AJH7n T0GdKc1@u++x)*q߿zҝJ#XB2Ǩ0QӚǴ1N H6sR$"ӊz9v 猚e1y6ԈBjH6O\<* ϡld86= %%Nbו)SoEfCFʣ* UcX2(V>$uknAHA-j(x7jvR zտ($CsTF֋rg E"L5<* Hdf_Ct$IA];٤ 1 n@>qO8=iR5p=i"S*oǵ&hF8"~c3Rbl0{ŸS`*-WiѶU?JW)"FE?) 1ց4Ѩ$QA#!?.ց2x83NA8*hWnO=Czz;g㊐#9\}(cc#y9aڦޥ"8HN;RFb&w9;})u+~tٜ$ג=}7$IM'v;S#|9.T~*PO=]EԒłn 3s?3Ne"'p?3>$R8ɨr8ڟ.p}E>T.ywFv'@hԣ#HӊAķhv$v'5hK$G8(VŽE{\,6lRr:0TONіAR!ɑ4 r_BD,8&؎pM5.vnA ɣYjM:<&!n*[+fQ> jZ=֗?p\6|J4]*dO)DilQFz^m\*P,W[=u-W[-v%jfm8wc8Jwdx-0U1 SEF $Il H1֔V[HmFj.fUXN3#g?Z!>(krJiv`xLTk&$\d בA]tKu+[s*6Hx޾%ؼK:tCkVvxyOk+kҾ~'b-Hd8_:ǷzǎiZW J.Ad-+hIsZEZy g|Z?-/t7:1cyOF4I M+6>&u=ucipot7OWjvͪ^Mr(7Lt>'~x?zWM*Dg%kFF!­2fY$Vv&;}_Gď;&%st5+LU}-:CҧT_$uo ?5 :~:ᗈ4)M_VUӥ4])( XksZ[GGk*xJYHbM(,q+ .|ԦX> x_j^&\ZZKψ!Km:hΒbѮaHI" !NkgS9ԭ"om3W}ό7.xYMNYDv,H"KlB4v.<ѥ8_swqz +{UqqA a!c4DPTN= >Ҥ? g:5z¡ۉyo5c)H+f_-]? x7jz|{5NjΡ%ݼZ=Á.,[ǻVtw->%6i-Gΰ^GivZuݓJBݭu5dmU5_xْj~0P/4[ U!ɷ/ol-5(Yx爛d{ yY13U <\ Ho^ 7c?/5?/:oExHdK%k`VOKmlKؼqm,jƷY:Ze߇<m6ZW۴8t[[]}_|Ux'ǃ~#A>~ u]+M4ؚi NOfk.IrI2eqfP8ƿk6g.x` xqVwv4h]6n͞o7mqdִ<晃cdHHy{oڵܱ[A7K3E/*_?'ClYcsYI1 B/*|13OTL?}V ^1Xo̚ !x>(xW|K?#WgWSea>8Ȭh&UIÿ2◄fTsE+O6`2WCU%rhub>T^O8݌88y'WpA2u'ON1V,-T5~#$o?'kSCe |iӟHm6SvZ.o.q1xsPgۅUIUCox7DR Juy RcfQ@\ *هR%N 3Q] oBO_6W o?DU2O'oWZjTڲMm}uĶ-*.e;IYkK{GH#A(Feb+bHÓsY,էu=B]F[m"ϙt腖5',F5,/xvJӼmeOoX^|C-сm[qre-at"?o11p Ro{&ފ֜v>u?PZ\z՗Mnycx2r4}Rv:M,~ KdZw5˜ ӓÑL#p% &2YCӗ$JZ*eR42 e}6|^Kv%mJv#9+KR 2KUuk^=45>"Ab1G5X&>"iz۴Ϸ1o{vNr&`#|M Ǐ<;qh<ͯ."iwW-b8|2y\yBF'=[iJ =eQ28#EjmC^one =+pJ QpHh(%mra;.>+}ǣ?^OW,]/WG>Ǖ'?7~ֲ߈umǷ7 M.M?jo Iי&?. )AVI8]Kw[6~w6(RTupANXXצмR> iK#^U7PYR `>GR1teN.ӌRdּM5˙8hDJ-[LGq}KA|EҴ`&Q/gE|e`|r͗lm|Qwm&a:JY#@N2"k$byD|i/G4a-sv|2CmR$\jl>P0 4Xэw tąO{UL`2G!tR`c MuU#.V$]ͧ7W-LDdmv^%c|FΩaZ[$aJ?t,!CWwzY5ɻ/>+^ɔiy G]XƲ|s-YHYvq;(휊?UrM OC޺!%?5nk~+kk-'"/í???#q gCG9e*y1e<" Ȋ 皡hm5kk5H`Ѫe@707m/z?slQM$eVчG@~h'#{}?& 49anq5W߶ sYV9-ƣ,B$RRD-lF1 |s^ƶ_<+eXhrF]OFVVSFGΦ{B1M^Tm;7f;vgF(­iԸ4i"Du "u?kޯs|Aq27ܱ8*FAkО A#:͝5 ru(Wf1{8-R+gϵZn G ?ek? W^g^ HF6w 6+'Awzmz G m=-ʤn\RCo§Ewh-[S-ߚ+K)'+gN*Qi9ɯ ;O<$ϴfUm|?*q.IP9ܿ柮K[!) (yHXT \ڕ䣣N앛5ZIm;]Q=" sDdX~H!?y>{R*N+?"Z=zŀ'">k6a1[@"u 8}:gc/蚽g_w;f1_ ҽ| _-#]kR Xn#H[܆-P@Rznkќ4_a$$S%4W+i)$:u>_; zJ{=o€A"c|rŐ}1\3_<ymq_g- ) 0|>2\ňaM}}}eew F0Mʍ'κ|դx? ~60C"焹lBixd_O4YmG\C''[#1 !Lb<+DuѨ;ۉ;X)#ם捭*ӣ4=Fb|Yh e$0 A5csPn݊Jw.P{M~:ZjE攑YO BWkKVT|g`$W+:xfavFU.Z 00 H~ѾYŋl.:tFT[xg:ޔmKh wO(bhT`E+kgsVqH 9beֵ{d4.{XsYW FdIze5owSNQMNf^Z[ 8̏1kԕEJrt\Ӕ+žgL3,W˩%s5 xu"'s$LJ%k[^ es!yHwPYNH.p7Hϣx;^'|Q{⇍4.PCᛤm.u*Kc pV^,Cmx?ϞQЋ"YoZ\<vW@I$biQ*%*pSrr\nR=m͢IZN7_!xHfQu (ݾFROu@8~xzYŤjz\7P{ܨmf@ 2xRkfE㯆z?}&O @ڤ%ƏmIR'վ xWK/|e-z [x;Ķq+ WDS2eMi^+ m|q |eJ8zЕqMAJ\j1$NOEcy/=Hv_5u)IblЖ/Dr|)'yOMM4K.d$RCH+#da^?^"KӮ.YA(L02pGִ|GFEVut58ͦHYkzxk—WuO%2OnI!",S֭hnRm5ɽuglPμ>nԿdq[ΫJlm##G$b)lԉd Y[1-R_@%Ċ$4G ;`sǬx*OL7 2wx7I,FQ-u--<0pO$#Zrs5X*[(%eI_aFrvd&7 1أ¾+u+m%.f'~V+42ākU7 FrG]e)7dnlމvZM>_z!k 7kn#fKXl͒{RYmƯ*v$6shj'RAfSLZO7PUB^{y[W㯋 |]چ:}z/ An`uILwWiZE3De-j7+5̠}l ]KO?Ɵ~x_m^#4&h)O O4dwZ6_I7@LIp֖J  2r`X#tqFxOejI[khſK[zMGYH'%+7߆zቼT4^5^$k)>p";KaelU7o'[-}f}:{vokmG&ԖX>>|5~ xľ/.K>3k澒mu0u W-g{n!6-XKp"7Q4h>:e/5+P>ն}x'>Ԟ<:]. o*m9KqTԪ`c&Wz+I7w&;|썩4u/]Pצ-AbM|U0%rº? Y2@xŪ[X>!5tuu塸;)6UތKEXxំ'?FѴ[xkQj6tPj7]wwpmĖ1l"kVO ~|v~&K|<#% ?Lm7 ^z~>t{K@ʜ\$lybqxڕ|ʮ!1%VwAo#E%-N[[ khK *0V pA\/Z?Ox?>IΏiM 0؛wD9)2bMkxKÿ8I {O4v6jS˻HMN0ׯ*|D~azΡk_O<8y &܌%\|@|T5 |7+P/t VI{!ܶјJTmE$y썬ZxOΫ{ex iiMbKuXkugv)mű0F~4OxO)DZm^?i]X :QqiPX+b36qjګ,V]m+VVK^N;wG y&ռ}:xAM?SEhzu˘B=f'&r$h"yC4X(I;W)Jqau|Y!ˠzVV'}cDxOtI .,-|n..E~pԞ|c7$tBY}. 4c (k}Xٮ'©<gLjv,U.o[tNKKL4UYhOW9xO 1mS֑6kڬq2*#'aT=OVz;:V]a}c]Y\C#E,2"DYH#l`o|?Y1QMKln|/a ^&w^~_ o"ͥZ^3!⋽*OȚnk7qZxX5mf$G}Z][r&,0 !GI.e':jzWLҶ+xj^KQkc֣]8hXhkKGojVcipgJi*\iw?Ɵn/D}}_V];Q>TA+Es0vn슪T2WkKq[6Ѝ X'N+uq'';nHF@Sp?*4(aq\mx{Zvj+[EFSNNOKh}J}? v "Xs? j͜1\yƥ<j7 h#<r2? y,G.UCҼqc,wV~E$l9#bG@Igx$Geaj~wi =c i$wEEț][* 9Sc~|R՟馕eӾ[FFF{ni[k[TFzb~;_GOT;M=)[_>M~]E?ʏ_/i?xFі&vǑUw_IzH"W? 4x~&xq[S>jWicsu0kx*u v݄I&[/c^ݢL2B=+9WC"%4;G ӈֵ*]1iVS+ n򏱩i-3.G |e YωM-/~hh6[R[\,y@ֿem+RfдǂybU^+dy%H#739$uLHc]&#ij? UmtKD):KG8  {>Լm\xhfSS.RLZ_n_[+3³xW? 񎍠Z:eΒX°L)p `y5xr < '4m:CnTkٲ[#Kfpx3R__Z0 <֯E}lml4˳jst币 *4yPJG!xx|?M;BU'ԴVJVO/!7o}0"v:}bKx(%4[Bi,uX]nk[&h!t%<ѾTֵ|>*w@fR-KI/Ly.%[ԆwHVfh6o{xXuǵC 4ҲjSឩs[Vï6#PU-9UM4OrgrBt*I˯r*’lo ÿ mkpA?MuM.`ҡ+K;-{dOٕr.a/k_gş މo~U?{BNկdx ڊy;qcnn~'|H?a G<]5i=SV6&٭mOM`hxa0luisUkk>)OEZjQ\ufo d2{[zZTXQG9s(4WI'͜9W.džB" mZ]·㫩΃.K}a2{Ԏܵؼ-RWy(>9p[ Cl|?y?۟e_};~պ\xk~6~<5o[__^Z'ԧK}BhKڴ!"x RƲV|jiJK^Yk>O^[ {ŗ)} 1v]^mc-yN9q$˪ F1ZN tۿ?ڗ:ޡhzMPcTԡ>n29'|HٖtD7W6o LO$cX&lVHtu*k2υj_\5G.m8`,w).n"U65ijwpzulfg_&4/2F J4ڪ02"]V(ۢv<=+h|c:]x#>.[JS;jWRyVtmaޙ|`^:xum+]t; ]Xg躯]Ejp62h+K3{+9_k>1ԴwW,HZ(-FҮĖ,Aaeq}T]7Yu.ZjRNڣ>)~z _AӼSSlPxsO5MZGۭŌmZ\CIjn3J/(4ve\.-|EF6DRq5׉e Tk+r^4 Y8F)-f֯$d0q$O+?2{yWv/θuqO%S=m<3E"";?n4u7@i2+7ˆKfR՗KM֑5˼Y!/-mKyShnV֒o |[LSuok0j? t_h7Z^ k{ĕt-S}l$9;+᥿Xiw~u |g+O*Na}KSn'S$Mi /WT1!ik~x@.оi~SEus>qoFtZMLOݼۺo; ִ_Ԟ֣ɡ/[ Y1,7!}kuMx<': hƫoU}>~}5xڭR/ Y.n_n? f=Sw77z'k+;%xm+ u~W x3g"~ !ּeoY񵆏mhZwVҬn4Jkw6&thdյ;d d6[:<1krxkTQ TMyBIw}o xZE5? ^ji &5"IMKJy ["t(_ٷ@[ÚGѠSi=6:wˢh2^u)֤Ѣ4XY-a7^!0OW_07z 񭦅*\[_Kw, [kh\]A"$R@-bI!UU_,f5ۧ)I_o9*F1Ǟ|}F4խ$TGdRBB@I4D2pȬ%Fs$c#r!O QXuoZ%?c&{]? H .bdywu$ݑwmmwWJߴv=wE8)7}&eu ],k}mgge4,1Sf89#W(3mO8q8*}g-AdY*Fd'X$[&;Z[M1p4rD,pNʬp6:W:N&>kM:@r,ۆg|w)Kx2G*SXw{8SKz96$Gnt,%f:skkg{,e ;[ߵ5eseuqawke5ݥ<C,3*# W4#w7>o Sl$-I0i댌ѵ֙+S"ϕoj,b2ŎY$ԓ^VQY Y)^S&}c9).hk஗u_v> 7P7t! +c>cY[ɷqmp֑?>"|TuCJ)]eX{ SM7Zn#W{/-.ЯP5$EAx6ל37y|2}fD^[ !AyI8ៅ 7i?z wJ<ݫR]^A/f4Bx/&w|1'V<17 _xjN`.ݭGvuqnp2G]<x LUr{]hQM>nZ,Z_HѶ7m⍒ߕw6u{O jnnފKWs!v"kJ3m?+4'-^v1# SMSPDG~Ϗj|&lvܻ7r | \]ǩhhQ\M!fs9+`HOS'^awxuoTj/k="$A7^K3ا?VGF8imj{o̞-('o"OuoT?i/^^k1QVO_*|_g>8:!!Pg=$L9h(:gU(k|/ku>䟙I°WTOuӒ57k6K=e6r+Ʀ5Y,&UM7:!:E?7MkB\kєb8oT޹Lj;Vvi\MJѓ'1vH*Oּ:}āR[G=Z ts}$zAzts?sn3mʿï J!2znm60 J|5-Qm:"OZ678؞ש}*g/wO 2wGmҲLT Wh.^b&m~~+DӼ|A=& [~syDW`FuW[MY՟ -5':ozϚ6"ON@$cf<:q:_<"C mm$»FTʚ~%_iśf$ gX5Tʅ@X;T t+]6m/ᦇëi+ `K>Ҫa#1Lؾ5:nHiSd׹6SM$۶ߘg[ y6Ѝv#.Te;I.A:xw_Ϗ|+JRIeZ#~"*MG/埄^[m#YQŪ}QuYNT@o|/joˀϵv૛dxQSu - DӖ1Uɯ ^"Y#B= k޾+1>Zz|4kk[ $~Ux[Am_Z_XçDqs2NJ2Bc{p Fs^Cd\T%ڧu+ō:y$kSy_)[us´FǠ5,z/?XYwG &oQf8^ҔyR*(`F;W{v ?. :Iq<+[ZX)"vڪpf8ܑRk:^ι>d.,dzduUt OQh-qs7^V3ˢ5=Q D6c÷ߞ&B ǰsn#?Ҥ.Td @+*rcJã `3Z04mR h!],ͅALӭ⵷{ˆT0OpKh?jL~B z{$He !*P8ߊ/ck*PUQ{O6׺Գ%/,6W'Op3^q1xr[CT{lVRpۘ'0 N~whxNm=yba`XFdǭu??h%}J쩷K+2 " *vNIYn"P7/CuT\ڴj>y=3jh/5;3V^OYGuf$*6SK'"J&&:jڻ+_@_X?m O?79]AymoYS_S28#״`nbyM#VDgnyivw!?w38\ZO,^0S^ IHl=7՛ Hi  W-t!WP<zĚ|lI \opM>xJ WSImahrǟׄ:i?-bH- \|,=NDk{k^{qk/(wIt-{%pNWl;`k"cm4G$ x;)SC\gFH>[͝ }UzN.tz0k2V91}JZ`~5rz[Gk9yq۹ ytVG30ӤkOUNMՒ͑ kWwmYL`wlp83+w>̀Ou3{Uy}R0=Mzsv =Mz=ko+4{K[;w- KO+Mm&ʳAt5doj7[Bw:=kk=ޯkzZkI)6QjVY!VS[|'ɻ?#)#194swm+Yi.UJu#tחs_5xc~&RFj^^ǥJfiW+{l"[znfe7_C)!4O#:[;[ۑo}nda~S&^+Z|ϸך^xZc=w͵j o,A{5NE[oVaXi+j{;rcO_?monkRnAgzuM_/xo???_jw;Vlg>_#Iß[}bMoMLO]3S֍ ͍h >?CG<·~?:%^7'-k/6EçҬm 1ǾES7><i4"V,f[Ynɐq(i V~ C׬a=k(omԓZ=y FUMhTKk&O>7L4hǂtI#6L=^4?7/i2LO mW0!2gn_V2HOc'"(BRH02UV;ݥFhݞw M2 1^pPrzŸC=ޓ R4ҹw| ڻ[yGH Z[ z"XXaS̨vYݤC^|?< ᖹkhZZjS !FYʟwD?=,c/4jtH,V,ˉ{ӥ)XũՓ_vƌSE ;2Y9kfMRI 5( UmcSbk˓Mѣ'h@oV!UsrG]!HILDqL Vzk8xO4{Q)#q"ၤC{Ӽ.(r>Veg8?E{y\F@h[d~z~I6 2vOӈŒ* [Am7K0z ۇ+JT3O\~|dYEZV 5!68GEOizB'#Q@xgxb,}!Oɯ[SJu>KDU@ްէ;B?xrڹ=$n=iڹ:rJI~RMN,NQQZ= 'GsQQxe"'g]DDŽ^i1FV#N\ZK[!M}4mKЛ)O #u |惥IFc:F ǪƑ8?#M4@3,rIp+4VaB^'U܃Ir,$>[ȌiKpJVXSqMjM .cEVԏFv袹G'dk/ jᤑr9s{Wx ڟ<1oekg3,{w1$5 4Qߏ2eXtn-Gz/t'I@n]h^/VT,JʶD*( L& viI21؃^7[7/'f=2Kzͩ.bK~NH ٧NsmCNOfz~Rd?*S[ O xǘhRB_Ԋ7cf{Vt.`R8Zv탌Z:"_uV&VS_NX]Iʗ0g=k~?xn-/vZ pTW$Cg}ӎB6fB;vj,5a\YAwla$wV8a+Vxj[?4rbڟ'^9tԒIMZ~)8Ɨz]ZJU1'}jCIF秂\Y upE݃Oa_ު~$YYEfځizv(H620pnr;R7cqHV:Pו~v#(ʋ5 t|?2H0V$$ٯqõѬ|˶`C478X>&t(v_-HEQO J Ig[M޼:w2/f,@ K gj9.}PJTU8`(+͕:tBkI|QWzҹ/xTtѥbi/#/BTt_jS0e)YFn{G)sDwqEG뇹QJ͟b_FD@>3(]:^ =[2OW&#Ԯ"f$r#!W#'𭿅l1.2H,'G%p>ogv"KV𯄠--t?,ރ;I;cMDSkܟ4 +bկeXF[hkUKVTcvX`OK 8 ]"E@[c' T-V<ʸQl GWHҺ+#8R=oʬibƣZz{]\$1.]862"(${+4weӁU3&_^;#I8Pt}Of`ٸkWA]ۥv#M7 6SƩ,h?x=ym7<ϣ(f)Op?uZØӗh_;i M4U.ǀ'ֺ[X3!w`#A|?ĹnL|Rd(9%M[m#S>a!fv&>ru; \r_œשĕ$qo}Q4G͕HE_Ks γ$cX%l}JLԮƙ7)KGJ>,s PGQ(n薾WnH7n |}/ˆB/L`udľi/zˠsب&ٮdƋ}c4MmKVR`A 4d=H.Nrk%)-S7įxpSӾ~+GnN2qfR0Gu߁=xk][NyL+e.q2`/Ʌ.+|XZxt9ZxcfHI9]~H0%CC^RV4tȘ+%ANשjz,fc82}szg J;;|\Y_įJG?vAFf't?S,~=L+cٱ7UiKN>w\+vgֿ iyBFcQ'4?-}rh3*pqgItvQW7 Y|(Y$m\)Ҿ;`*_^e[oKė! Z\X-2qF!p;/=6,wD ;NBlmZݶ(㍋މ/~^C8y4,YMr!T%,c؀0O&F I3iچخVo= ukX/b9) \`gs*yF9x:L|Mi%gIžB^v_ojFuHl;TӀ8s[pwD=1XK6ܾ/)r-^IUs}H~= c"1Yzcr8'1_bKۃӊ<;_ZL-`rkWǻO~{ bQW/iM8Ukg J*Vԙh= &r=hj)Qp[QQ%'CK x{=Vaɬ? T Ģ>zU_ ?A~Q;/͂GNHA$1Mmv)ib.0 d!~uN\e|6y`\fIX ZI9'ߴĉ^4e+sv?*irWڛxcD_t[=5WQAY.g5گP1[B.¼0ɪ*ؕnvx?!cwL +jpwb'S P'uC0M~c2wOqi;P8#p(N3dI']ty^wZ|Bx{P$Aں{ XaO2Erz>+L+ 8>uc I`e ؔlڿK 7&&8/NА8 8T|+XO\rFB:=j W;N.η͝+ 08G"šb%`eL[wק|>e #nq\X2~94%< o5}WO֝-i2/;`C`cg-a}c' xhd~`+;RaZ-};QO6KBv|p#k5  )/]O/YQ:{kcbΔVPʨ~(aޗ,d{v߶pyV e".ό!K%Ңyu9UD%'Rp89:| XjvBOgf-Xn!s8@OZt;H] yL~i_;ĜI9'+өi ϩy+r+~g0Po~`Y?܉G:]FG-U b#^jfU mq}xRa4כ|9׮~|[|9q#f)09G5r+4!wuhʼ"x߸e9kNV|f5ziS cˤo5Vo-8>Rm_S.c