ns_2fortsb8 (Have some problems in the water) sad.gif
ns_spacecows
co_combatforts_b3
ns_supersiege003

Sandman[SA]
QUOTE (JPiolho @ May 10 2004, 05:56 PM)
ns_2fortsb8 (Have some problems in the water) sad.gif

I to have noticed that with rcbot. Rcbot + Water = Drowning rcbot laugh.gif

If it's at all possable, try to waypoint around the water or if you have no other choice but to put waypoints in the water then I would recommend getting hpb_bots stripper2 mod and start adding scuba tanks in the water tongue.gif laugh.gif
Gruuunt
ph34r.gif Gimmee air... LOL
Cheeseh
I haven't noticed many problems with bots swimming (at least in SvenCoop, they seem to do pretty well there). Don't know about NS, not many maps with water
Sandman[SA]
ns_bast, directly under the feedwater hive. There is a passage that runs all the way to a coridor just outside refinery hive and it's completely submerged. I tried waypointing it once but all the bots (marine and alien alike) drowned dry.gif laugh.gif
Sgt. Hardcore
QUOTE (Cheeseh @ May 11 2004, 01:01 PM)
I haven't noticed many problems with bots swimming (at least in SvenCoop, they seem to do pretty well there).

They swim pretty well in Sven Coop but they have problems swimming in SvenCoop RPG map.
Suzaku
lol, rcbot gorges r annoying in the water, ns_2base (one of my waypointed maps), i saw 2 towers of oc's and 2 dc's (1 in each tower), these towers were made underwater! But no matter wat i do, they end up in the water. (the clash zone for the aliens and marines has a bridge in the middle over water). The fades try to run and attack the rines over the other side!!! and drown lol

but its not just the aliens, although i am sure that whichbot did it to

but the map i am talking about is tongue.gif once ur int he water, no way out without, a lerk,fade,skulk, or death, jp'er or a phase gate on one of the res node islands in the water.
JPiolho
My ns_rampage waypoints, all map!
Sandman[SA]
And here is my version of that same map.
JPiolho
You have to Whichbot?
Sandman[SA]
Did you meen: You have it for whichbot to? I believe so, you want it?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.