Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bots don't appear to want to move in BG
RCBot Forums > RCBot > Install / Run Problems
ViciouZ
Well, I've used RCBot before for BG, on steam, and it worked fine. Now i want yo play BG across a lan using WON. The mod runs perfectly, but the bots stand still and jump repeatedly. I tried using marinebot instead but their bots wouldn't move and that project is looooooong dead according to their forums. Since you are my last hope, can you help me?!
Cheeseh
QUOTE(ViciouZ @ Mar 24 2007, 01:28 PM) *

Well, I've used RCBot before for BG, on steam, and it worked fine. Now i want yo play BG across a lan using WON. The mod runs perfectly, but the bots stand still and jump repeatedly. I tried using marinebot instead but their bots wouldn't move and that project is looooooong dead according to their forums. Since you are my last hope, can you help me?!

the bots only support Steam Battlegrounds, WON battlegrounds mod always has that problem, every bot developer I know that has tried developing with WON and battleground got the same problem.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.