Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Crash to desktop problems.
RCBot Forums > RCBot > Install / Run Problems
hamburger
I had the server running fine, smooth. I edit a few variables (in weapons) trying to get the onos to do something other than just hit you. I changed the priority of a few of its attacks to 100. My server only ran 2 bots (could have been more though) just testing it. I seen very little problems so i started to tweak things... then ns wouldent work. Im using the standalone virsion...

I tryed to re-install the whole thing, replaced the folder with the default beta. Nothing. Can anyone suggest anything for me?

srry if im waisting your time
LordSkitch
if youre using the betas in this thread http://rcbot.bots-united.com/forums/index....post&p=7096 then thats the most up to date code we've got

also, i dont think you need to set any weapons priority to 100, changing it to like 3 makes it a higher priority weapon that will make it chosen more often

i dont really use the standalone version so i dunno if its got some specific problem, but since its all using the same basic code i wouldnt think so.
hamburger
QUOTE(LordSkitch @ Mar 30 2008, 06:15 PM) *

if youre using the betas in this thread http://rcbot.bots-united.com/forums/index....post&p=7096 then thats the most up to date code we've got

also, i dont think you need to set any weapons priority to 100, changing it to like 3 makes it a higher priority weapon that will make it chosen more often

i dont really use the standalone version so i dunno if its got some specific problem, but since its all using the same basic code i wouldnt think so.

Well no matter what i do the Onos on natural selection wont do anything else sept hit, no stomp, ect.... i fail to find gore in the list.

and they wont devour :\
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.