Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bug/s
RCBot Forums > RCBot > Bug Report
wanabe
Well I've seen gorges attempt to build resource towers even if theres allready a resource tower there whitch they would just sit there attempting to build, and will NOT do any thing else but sit there. So could you make them check if theres somthing there before attempting to build it?? Thanks.

Another whitch has been talked about before is the ladder bug. Well maybe they're not doing it properly because you programmed it for them to jump if they cant get to their waypoint in time. Cause since only SOME guys actully can go on the ladders (marines, fades, and onos i think) they usually attempt to jump a little bit before getting to the waypoint so that will cause problems once the main bug (some times they dont even move while attempting to climb) has been fixed.

When they're fighting they usually forget where the enemy is (even if they're right behind them) they'll just stand there for a while until one of them notices the other again and attack, then they once again wont notice each other etc. So it would be nice for them to kind of lock onto their enemy as they're moving.
Cheeseh
Well I've seen gorges attempt to build resource towers even if theres allready a resource tower there whitch they would just sit there attempting to build, and will NOT do any thing else but sit there. So could you make them check if theres somthing there before attempting to build it??

Are you using version 1.1 i've already added ability for gorges not to build more resource towers in one possition, I gave the same code to whichbot. They are probably waiting to build offense towers or defense towers.

Another whitch has been talked about before is the ladder bug. Well maybe they're not doing it properly because you programmed it for them to jump if they cant get to their waypoint in time. Cause since only SOME guys actully can go on the ladders (marines, fades, and onos i think) they usually attempt to jump a little bit before getting to the waypoint so that will cause problems once the main bug (some times they dont even move while attempting to climb) has been fixed.

I know... its talked about a lot and i've been working on it but it's still rubbish... but I know about it and I'm still working on it.

When they're fighting they usually forget where the enemy is (even if they're right behind them) they'll just stand there for a while until one of them notices the other again and attack, then they once again wont notice each other etc. So it would be nice for them to kind of lock onto their enemy as they're moving

I've seen this and I will probably sort it sometime
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.