Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Suggestion - Outdated RCBot2 Waypoints Sub-Forum?
RCBot Forums > News > Site/Forum
Geralt
I think it would be handy if we had an Outdated RCBot2 Waypoints Sub-Forum, under RCBot2 Waypoints. This way we could move old waypoint threads into there, instead of removing them or letting them clutter up the Waypoints forum.

Yes? No?
Cheeseh
QUOTE(Geralt @ Jun 29 2009, 08:32 AM) *

I think it would be handy if we had an Outdated RCBot2 Waypoints Sub-Forum, under RCBot2 Waypoints. This way we could move old waypoint threads into there, instead of removing them or letting them clutter up the Waypoints forum.

Yes? No?

yeah I'd think about it thought I don't know if anyone would like their waypoints being moved without permission from themselves tongue.gif
Geralt
Well we could ask them and if they say we can, then we move them.

If they don't reply, we could move them, but if they come back later and ask to have them moved back - we move them back.
Cheeseh
I've made an "Archived WAypoints" subforum, All posts that go here are automatically sorted by the "Title"

So I think after the waypoints have been displayed on the waypoints forum for a long time we can move them into the archived waypoints forum, and fix the "title" to say the correct map name
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.