Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Buildings
RCBot Forums > RCBot > Bug Report
DieScreaming
THE ALIENS WONT BUILD BUILDINGS OF ANYKIND! In a game i spectated for 30 min one res tower was built out of 6 gorges. After he built it he just stood their and didnt move, i know the way points ok because all the skulks moved around fine! ph34r.gif ph34r.gif ph34r.gif By they way i had a game of 15 v 15 all with 4 humans ( i have a fast computer) Also gorges would go sit under a unbuilt hive in the beginning of the game and sit their untill they got 40 res and on only one res tower that was the entire game!!! Also i am using 2.1 ns (server update) And i am using WON and not steam

Also, wouldnt it be cool if the aliens could go on a building spree instead of going onos or fade? It would make for a different kind of game for sure wink.gif
Cheeseh
As I've said before, they only build while they have nothing to do,... I will update it soon.. but I thought you should also use whichbot for aliens if you want an alien side of bots.

I am more interested in fixing ladder climbing/wall sticking though
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.