Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: assaultmesa2
RCBot Forums > Waypoints > RCBot 1 Waypoints > SvenCoop Waypoints
Prof. BallsKnocker
I noticed, while i was playing assaultmesa2-1 that you've only waypointed about a fifth of the map. Do you have any finished waypoints of that map and probably assaultmesa2-2?
Cheeseh
I have somewhat finished these waypoints for assaultmesa 2 (first map)

It's mainly for my next release as I have also somewhat fixed the ladder bug... just need to make sure you waypoint ladders correctly now. I'll give more details on this when I release.

try these anyway
Prof. BallsKnocker
Thanx a bunch, now also, on assaultmesa2-2 all the bots are spamming the 1st ladder... just thought you should know..
Cheeseh
I know rolleyes.gif

Its what I use to test the ladder code
Prof. BallsKnocker
soo, hopefully this should be fixed in the next version?
Cheeseh
I'll leave details till later.. as I said, I have also somewhat fixed the ladder bug... just need to waypoint ladders correctly so that the waypoint at the bottom/top has a 2d distance between them on the way the ladder is facing.
Prof. BallsKnocker
SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEET biggrin.gif
Cheeseh
they still crowd around the ladder a lot though but they eventually get up in neat fashion and should leave enough space for normal players to go up the ladder if they fail to get up
Prof. BallsKnocker
oh btw that formation thing looks sweet
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.