Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: TF2 bot not working...
RCBot Forums > RCBot 2 for HL2 > RCbot2
brille2908
I installed RCBot2, and got the plugin loaded and everything.

Got the long text when i type have "plugin_load "..\bin\HPB_bot2"" in the startup shortcut, but when I tupe "rcbotd addbot 1 2 Trollin" it just says Bot Added. Nothing more. It doesn't add any bot... I am running the server on cp_orange_x3.. Please help
Sjru
You forgot to set "sv_cheats 1" to add bots. biggrin.gif

Got the long text when i type have "plugin_load "..\bin\HPB_bot2"" in the startup shortcut,
but when I tupe
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=tupe, beware, what you write, it's highly exploitable.

rcbotd addbot 1 2 Trollin
Are you kiddin'?
brille2908
QUOTE(Sjru @ Mar 30 2011, 04:48 PM) *

TY biggrin.gif

But now I got this error:
CODE
Cannot Verify Load for invalid steam ID [A:1:0:1]

Sjru
QUOTE(brille2908 @ Mar 30 2011, 11:54 AM) *

TY biggrin.gif

But now I got this error:
CODE
Cannot Verify Load for invalid steam ID [A:1:0:1]

It doesn't matter, as long as the bot is added. That issue doesn't normally cause trouble.
brille2908
QUOTE(Sjru @ Mar 30 2011, 04:48 PM) *

Got the long text when i type have "plugin_load "..\bin\HPB_bot2"" in the startup shortcut, http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=tupe, beware, what you write, it's highly exploitable.

Are you kiddin'?

the name of the bot was just an example name, couldn't come up with something better now atm...

QUOTE(Sjru @ Mar 30 2011, 04:58 PM) *

It doesn't matter, as long as the bot is added. That issue doesn't normally cause trouble.

Next problem... They don't move... They stand still and shoot porly back at me... (The last thing is ok, but they don't move)
Sjru
I know, I was satirizing.
Next problem... They don't move... They stand still and shoot porly back at me... (The last thing is ok, but they don't move)

That's because you don't have the waypoints for that map. Search the main page waypoints area for that map waypoints or the forums waypoint section, else create your own or play on a waypointed map.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.