Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: DoD_Strand
RCBot Forums > Waypoints > RCBot 2 Waypoints > DOD:S
genmac
Wpts made by Cheeseh already included on beta 0.71 release but
I just posted it here to make it more known as probably some
might overlooked it on the last release hehe.

Awesome map and awesome bots navigation and combat.

genmac
Nothing new here just me being thankful and happy hehe...well I actually edited the wpts for it just a little bit but nothing worthy enough to post here.

Well I'm enjoying playing DOD again especially dod_charlie and even edited the sturmbot wpt for it since it needed a little tweaks on the ladder area to make bot navigate much smoother. After doing that I kinda missed the more easier way of waypointing rcbot2 since it has a no path connection option so I can lay out paths more systematically while on sturmbot I had to delete the unwanted paths just to make a clean rail wpt and that's kinda tedious to do and it has some major wpting bugs to.

Anyway fired up this map and Cheeseh's awesome bots and oh man DODS is so much fun!!! Yeah classic DOD is still the king but I find DODS more easier to mod so I can play it just the way I want to tnx to some additional SM plugins those cool guys at dods scripting site have created, god bless you guys and of course I can't thank Cheeseh enough for all the hardwork and lots of good things he did with his bot for DODS sake. I just laugh silly reading old thread of people dying to play dods with some bots hehe now we can!!! ....and enjoy iwhile valve haven't broken it again to pieces LOL!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.