Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Installing Rcbot2 on DOD:S Dedicated Server Windows
RCBot Forums > RCBot > Install / Run Problems
Claw99
Problems setting up Rcbots on DOD:S Dedicated Server (Windows 7) using srcds. Plugin won't run while in console, plugin_load ../bin/HPB_Bot2. This might have something to do with the references to Orange box in the installation instructions. As I understand it orange box is no longer being used. Can some one please give some specific instructions on how to install Rcbot2 on a Dedicated DOD:S Server using srcds? I want to run bots on the server. Thanks!
Claw99
QUOTE(Claw99 @ Mar 8 2014, 10:54 AM) *

Problems setting up Rcbots on DOD:S Dedicated Server (Windows 7) using srcds. Plugin won't run while in console, plugin_load ../bin/HPB_Bot2. This might have something to do with the references to Orange box in the installation instructions. As I understand it orange box is no longer being used. Can some one please give some specific instructions on how to install Rcbot2 on a Dedicated DOD:S Server using srcds? I want to run bots on the server. Thanks!

I should also mention that this is a stand alone server.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.