Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: [SUGGESTION] Dispenser Waypoints
RCBot Forums > RCBot 2 for HL2 > RCbot2 > TF2
SPYderman
I know it's been requested a couple times, but really, it would be nice to have dispenser waypoints for bots because sometimes placing the dispenser next to the sentry is not the greatest idea. tongue.gif
Cheeseh
QUOTE(SPYderman @ Mar 21 2014, 06:14 AM) *

I know it's been requested a couple times, but really, it would be nice to have dispenser waypoints for bots because sometimes placing the dispenser next to the sentry is not the greatest idea. tongue.gif

yes It would be a great idea, I'll consider it for next release. Right now I just added a tf2 update to the bot, lots of fixes and goodies
Fillmore
QUOTE(SPYderman @ Mar 21 2014, 05:14 AM) *

I'm gonna second this, since the Engiebots use their dispensers rather selfishly at the moment. Considering how bots can now locate dispensers for health/ammo/maintenance needs, dispensers don't really need to be that close to the sentry. The only exception being if it's a sentry nest, of course.

If this is going to be implemented, perhaps a check should be added that limits the dispenser building area to somewhere remotely near any allied/personal buildings, be it a sentry or teleporter.
SPYderman
Agreed with Fillmore, also thanks for the update Cheeseh. I await the next!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.