Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bugs of TF2 bots
RCBot Forums > RCBot 2 for HL2 > RCbot2 > TF2
dgesd
Hi!
I noticed a few bugs.
*sometimes after swimming bots move at a slower speed and it is noticeable.
*sometimes bots can't get out on the steep shore.
*bots don't always take the jump.
IPB Image
*no comments.
*sometimes demomen shoot stickies (after the shot explode them) and grenades in different directions, and this leads to their death.
*engineers do not always react to enemies when he go for metal.
*bots don't always use teleport if he leads into the right direction, but it is not in their way.
*sometimes heavies when spins the gun , heavy lost speed and very, very slow going.
*snipers do not cower (if need) when aim.
*often when a spy is faced with an enemy spy ,then they just stand.
*spies don't always try to avoid collision with the enemy.
*bots don't aim down when using melee weapons.
genmac
*sometimes after swimming bots move at a slower speed and it is noticeable.

...ah so that's what made them go slow again.
Raus
Here are some other odd bugs I've noticed too:

*engineers never build teleporter exits

*engineers never upgrade nor move the dispenser, they do upgrade and move the sentry though

*engineers often build their sentries backwards

*as mentioned above with engineers not reacting to enemy fire when going for metal, I've seen engineers go for obscure sources of metals, sometimes going deep into enemy territory to retrieve metal

*possibly just from the bot profiles, snipers have horrible aim

*I'm not sure if this is a bug or not, but when snipers are close enough to an enemy, the try to no-scope or something O.o

*when pausing and then unpausing using the pause command, the bots seem to suddenly pop up in different areas, seemingly as if they are still moving despite being paused, the longer the pause, the more noticeable their movement is; likewise the shorter the pause the shorter their distance traveled is; though incredibly long pause times still leaves the bots in the general area, as if they were idling around the area

There were some more bugs, I think, but I forgot them.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.