Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: DoD:S Co-Op?
RCBot Forums > RCBot 2 for HL2 > RCbot2
ferret
Hey guys smile.gif
I was wondering if it is possible to co-op the bots with live players in Day of Defeat:Source?
Like automatically make the bot join and leave depending on the amount of players joining/leaving the server?
Cheeseh
QUOTE(ferret @ Feb 14 2015, 02:43 PM) *

Hey guys smile.gif
I was wondering if it is possible to co-op the bots with live players in Day of Defeat:Source?
Like automatically make the bot join and leave depending on the amount of players joining/leaving the server?

you mean

rcbot config max_bots <max players>

command?

this will add bots until the number of players is the same setting. make it one lower than max players to leave a slot open for players to join. once a player joins, a bot will be kicked
ferret
QUOTE(Cheeseh @ Feb 18 2015, 03:18 PM) *

you mean

rcbot config max_bots <max players>

command?
this will add bots until the number of players is the same setting. make it one lower than max players to leave a slot open for players to join. once a player joins, a bot will be kicked

It's not possible to add this to server.cfg? Or any way of making it automatically execute @ server start?
zotus
QUOTE(ferret @ Mar 14 2015, 10:30 PM) *

It's not possible to add this to server.cfg? Or any way of making it automatically execute @ server start?

I think it is possible to have it execute that command but I don't know how, see if there is a tutorial.
biggrin.gif
Cheeseh
QUOTE(zotus @ Mar 18 2015, 01:48 AM) *

I think it is possible to have it execute that command but I don't know how, see if there is a tutorial.
biggrin.gif

put it in rcbot2/config/config.ini
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.