Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mad MaX Fury Road
RCBot Forums > News > Offtopic
genmac
Just saw it today and OH MY GOD IT's F----CKNGGG AWESOME!!!

Hey MAdMax2 I'm sure you've watch this so what do yah think hehe?

For me it's more like mad max 1.5 ...after everything on FR he went his way but first fixed his beat-up car, found a puppy and goes to do mm2 aka the road warrior haha it kinda fits LoL!

It's good old fashion action movie, lots of real stunts and steady wide cam shots, good story line and no BS love scene haha! The night scene alone is superbly done I mean they got the lighting just right and stuff oh man I'llprobably watch it again next week.
madmax2
Hey genmac,

biggrin.gif I saw this was coming out only recently, media blitz adverts,etc. So I have not had a chance to check it out... But, yeah I want to see it sometime, it looks real good.

Seems it is getting very good reviews by the critics and your mini review makes me want to see it sooner rather than later... It will seem wierd without Mel as Max though...

I really loved the Pursuit Special from the first movies, that was one cool car cool.gif , except the blower was fake... I saw the first movie again a couple months ago, think I want to see the other two again before seeing this new one, but maybe not?

Hope it still has a good dose of muscle cars and fast bikes too... smile.gif smile.gif
genmac
Hey yah max super glad you've posted coz this is your thread hehe!

1979, me and my Dad used to go out a lot and watch movies and for that year it was...ALIEN and of course MAD MAX 1...memories of my childhood watching these movies is still fresh especially Ripley's panties hahahahaha!!!

MadMax2 aka The Road Warrior ....oh man this movie is just awesome...everything real, real boobs to hahahaha LoL! I'm watching it again a lot lately.

mad max 3 beyond thunderdome ....everytime I watch this all I can see or remember is blurry dust and pigs...so 80'ish soundtrack haha well it was the mid 80's. Those annoying kids, less spectacular car or train chase scene....it could have been better well seems after 30 years Miller finally did way way way better on his new mad max franchise.

You gotta see it soon bro don't miss that heavy metal guitarist with huge speakers during the chase haha those spiky cars to LoL so many really awesome vehicles....lots of milk making huge boobs to LOL!
Emotional
I feel so young sad.gif
genmac
hahaha! don't worry kid there's a 5 min spoiler vid of the mad max trilogy at IGN check that out before watching this movie.

btw there was a HL mod called WASTELAND and it was heavily inspired by this franchise...there's even a well made max player skin.
madmax2
I feel so young sad.gif

I feel so old... sad.gif wink.gif

btw there was a HL mod called WASTELAND and it was heavily inspired by this franchise...there's even a well made max player skin.

Gawd, I have that wasteland (v2.0b) mod archived and have a bot for it too, but i never did try it blink.gif... There is suppose to be a newer version called "The Wastes"? But I suspect it doe's not have vehicles...?

There is a UT2004 mod called Shattered Oasis, with bot vehicle support, that seems very close to the Mad Max universe. Mad Max must of inspired it to some degree. It even has a gyro-copter!!! I have the mod but haven't tried it for years. It had good bot support for a UT mod, but there could be bugs? A note I made about it; "fairly good bot support... bots drive vehicles, use turrets and work as teams."

Check out Shattered Oasis here: http://www.moddb.com/mods/shattered-oasis
They mention moving to UT3 engine, but I don't think it ever happened...

Yeah, those alien movies were really good, especially the first one, freaked me out when that thing popped out of that guys chest. The tension just kept building... Those movies scared the crap out of me a few times... ohmy.gif

LOL, yes, spikyness, feathers, leather, painted faces, some goofy looking dudes, and a few dumb idiots that like to play with gasoline and blow themselves up laugh.gif ... great stuff...

genmac
yeah Max it was rename to the wastes I think. bot support was really basic on this they don't even use the wpts if i recall right. That Ut mod seems much better will check it out tnx for the infos.

As for a mad max game well seems there's one coming soon...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mad_Max_%282015_video_game%29

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hDPmTvqob0

Yeah bro Alien was really awesome atleast 1 and 2...it was almost traumatic for me to watch it a young age but the panties really killed it for me hahaha!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.