Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Rcbot Question?
RCBot Forums > News > Offtopic
Ryusho
I was currious, is there still development on RCbot 1 going on? And if so, what version is it that your supposed to use with the new Sven Coop 5.0 version? Just wanted to know because I do enjoy having the bots for when I want to mess around by myself, sometimes playing maps that don't have waypoints, and trying to make a waypoint setup that lets them complete it all on their own without human assistance, eventually at least.
madmax2
For now, extract the files from the rcbot 4.8 installer to a temporary folder and move the file/folders over, or you can wait for us to update the installer. I don't yet know the folder structure so can't say where to put things, but by default the rcbot goes next to the game-mod folder (svencoop).

You will need to replace metamod-p.dll with svencoop's new metamod-p.dll. See this post...

http://rcbot.bots-united.com/forums/index....view=getnewpost

Post there for specific rcbot 1 questions... (RCbot Forum)

I hope to get this installed today??? wink.gif

[edit] Got it installed last night, rcbot is currently broken, it crashes when adding a bot... sad.gif
Metamod appears to work though...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.